XIME results out !!!

Guyz many of my friendz have received the interview callz from XIME.

Guyz many of my friendz have received the interview callz from XIME.

Call them up to find out your results.....

GUys,
I called them up last week..they say that Call letters have been sent only for candidates from other states as of now.
Call letters for those in Bangalore will be sent during the first week of March.

Hi ppl! Got an email from XIME just now....... been called for the interview on 26th, in Chennai (IFMR, Kothari Road). If there's anybody else for the same, do let me know.
Cheers!

Teena

Hi ppl! Got an email from XIME just now....... been called for the interview on 26th, in Chennai (IFMR, Kothari Road). If there's anybody else for the same, do let me know.
Cheers!

Teena

Guys plss post ur XAT %le too. .
Congratzz 2 all.........
nothing on the site.. will check email(s)

pleez post ur xat percentiles too along with the break ups! so dat others can get some idea! no mail from xime in my mailbox as yet! are they gonna be putting up the results on their websites or we will have to wait till infinity to get some confirmed news?

still nothing on the site...
HRH Says
nothing on the site.. will check email(s)

Hi..check out the site tooo..no results posted !!

Shall i call them up right now

Kindly post in ur %le scores...so we can Auto-Understand Our position

Cya

Godfather
hey godfather.. aapko xime toh mil hi jayega... jayega kahaan?
but there is the eagerness for yet another gd/pi call... same here... feels good, doesnt it? may it be the first gd/pi call of your life or nth....
anyways, if not on the site or in the mailbox in a few minutes, i am off to sleep...
since talk2teenz is offline, i am posting her scores... as posted on the sibm thread.. teena, hope you dont mind.. i searched all your posts for your xat scores... found on http://www.pagalguy.com/cat/showthread.php?p=136231#post136231
Hi folks...... got 97.72%ile overall in XAT.
QA 84.59
VA 94.xx
GK 98.94
Reg
Teena

i am pretty sure xime cutoff is way less than 97 😉 😃 😃 hehehehe

lets wait for some more calls to find what the cutoffs are...

btw, my xat overall is 98.82 and still no mail in my inbox... what might be hapening???
since talk2teenz is offline, i am posting her scores... as posted on the sibm thread.. teena, hope you dont mind.. i searched all your posts for your xat scores... found on http://www.pagalguy.com/cat/showthread.php?p=136231#post136231
i am pretty sure xime cutoff is way less than 97 😉 😃 😃 hehehehe
lets wait for some more calls to find what the cutoffs are...
btw, my xat overall is 98.82 and still no mail in my inbox... what might be hapening???

hi,

Have u gone Mad..gettin 98%le n tryin for Xime

U r close to XLRI/Xim ..common man wait for 1 year more.......

And for me ..call mil jayega ?????????? mine is 64%le over all man !!

Chaaha Tha kya Paaya hai Kya..Humne Dekhiye

Hopes r there :drinking:

guys where is the result! i dont see any on the site!

and no mails on inbox !

and for the dude with 98 % in xat !

xime would be really hoping u join them :grab:

i think they may wave off ur tution fees 😃

cheers and best of luck to the call getters !

yeah maybe they'll waive off your tuition fees for you

One of my friendz with 75%le has got a call from XIME.His interview date is on Feb 24 2005.

locknutz| Says
yeah maybe they'll waive off your tuition fees for you

and for the dude with 98 % in xat !
xime would be really hoping u join them
i think they may wave off ur tution fees

|Godfather Says
Have u gone Mad..gettin 98%le n tryin for Xime

hmm.. i wish they do 😃 😃 😃 and even tho 98, no xlri call, dint apply for ximb, sibm... have goa. so have to apply to xime.. no?
lets wait for the xime ppl to get their act together n post it on the site.. am thinking of calling them... lets see...
all the best
godzgift2girlz Says
One of my friendz with 75%le has got a call from XIME.His interview date is on Feb 24 2005.

aaarrrrrgggghhhh. ....... . what is hapening ppl... everybody who is getting calls is being informed we still are in the dark... no mail no online.... have they decided to give out calls according to gd/pi dates or what??? the earlier the gdpi, the earlier you get the calls... this isnt right.... i am calling them up as soon as the clock hits 10.....

my XAT %tile is 84 %tile no email frm XIME kya ho rha ha ?

how can i confirm my result any gyan reply fast and be really fast

what rot is this? i call them on all the bl@@#y numbers on their site...
Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship
Electronics City, Phase II,
Hosur Road, Bangalore 560 100, India
Tel: + 91-80-2852 8477 / 2852 8597 / 2852 8598
Fax:+91-80-8528733
URL:
http://www.xime.org
e-mail: [email protected]

i get a message saying prefix 2.. ok ok i know it has been done throughout India.. so i do that and i get a message that the number you have dialled is incomplete.. please check and dial again...so i send them a emaill now wait for them to reply... anyone any ideas? any new calls????