Xime kochi

I would like to know about XIME KOCHI. Also would like to know when the GDPI list is to be published on the website .

I would like to know about XIME KOCHI. Also would like to know when the GDPI list is to be published on the website .

Its a new college. No one can rate it as of now but the expectations are high. I have applied for it. Today is the last day to apply. The GD PI list should be out by tomorrow

@PRANDOG

Its a new college. No one can rate it as of now but the expectations are high. I have applied for it. Today is the last day to apply. The GD PI list should be out by tomorrow

Am glad atleast someone responded regarding XIME kochi !:)

Yes even I've applied. And are you sure the results are tomorrow ?

Anybody with a slot on fri 9 am, kochi?

hello friends, please share your gd-pi experiences. my gd-pi is on 10th june at hyderabad.

Hey puys,

I called XIME, apparently the result should be out by late evening or tomorrow for Kochi centre. It'll be out latest by 15th! 😃 N93, goodluck to u too 😃 i do have a feeling that we're gonna see a lot of each other 😉

hey guys, good morning

i got selected for xime, kochi. what about yours?

@XIME is there any facebook converts page for XIME Kochi?

hello guys 😃 am joining xime kochi as well 😃 hoping to c each and everyone of u there 👍 so i took the interview in chennai!! what about u guys?? i just sent my dd 😃 excited!!!! 😁

cheers!!!!!!
cuppy 😃 😃

Hi, Since we are the first batch there is no Facebook converts page which helps in knowing our batch-mates. So I am taking up the initiative to create one. But for that I'll need at-least one more member other than me. So am requesting you all to send me a friend request in Facebook so that can create the group ASAP. Send me requests at

Dibya Saha | Facebook

🍻🍻

XIME Kochi Final Converts please join the Facebook group posted below

https://www.facebook.com/groups/508598642546271/

👏🍻

How many of us will be joining XIME, Kochi? Lets start counting!

APPLYING TO XIME, KOCHI

PROFILE:
CLASS 10: 91.2
CLASS 12TH: 92.7
BTECH ENGG: CHEMICAL : 75%
XAT: 26 PERCENTILE

WORK EX: 1 YEAR, 1 MONTH IN A SOCIAL ENTERPRISE

DO I HAVE A SHOT?

how is niilm cms greater noida ?

i have got 74.15 %ile in xat10th-80%12th-73.7%graduation-66%will i get a call for gd/pi??if i get it what are the chances that call is converted??

Hi Puys,

I have received the call letter from XIME KOCHI. Can someone please let me know about the true picture at XIME KOCHI. I mean about placements . I am having an industry exposure of close to 2 years. what package can i expect.

I got provisionally selected for the Kochi campus and my concern is mainly regarding the placement scenario. Are the placements going to be centralized?If not,what is the average placement package offered at Kochi campus?Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks in advance. 😃

got provisionally short listed for XIME,KOCHI.... still wondering if I should go for it.... any suugestions?