XIME GD/PI list out

hello friends… xime gd/pi calls for the batch of 2008-10 is out…the cutoff this year is a bit on the higher side with cat scores going as high as 91 percentile and xat scores 85 percentile…congrats to all the cal…

hello friends..............
xime gd/pi calls for the batch of 2008-10 is out............the cutoff this year is a bit on the higher side with cat scores going as high as 91 percentile and xat scores 85 percentile..........congrats to all the call getters and i would request you all to post ur further queries in this thread.........
all the best to all the call getters and others never feel sad because this is not the end of the world.......
cheers cherish

Where can we find the list? Can you kindly provide the link please...

hi,can you please post the link.
cudn't find one on the xime website.
thanks

details nowhere to be found in the website...

I am hvng 84.7 percentile in XAT...but the cut off is 85

nidhisikka Says
I am hvng 84.7 percentile in XAT...but the cut off is 85

hi...........
u missed the call by a whisker............the cutoff dis year was raised to 85 percentile in xat frm 83 percentile last year
regards cherish

Where have the results been put up?

GarimRu Says
Where have the results been put up?

hi............
the result is not uploaded in the website...........u'l get a mail from xime if u have been selected...........
regards cherish
hi............
the result is not uploaded in the website...........u'l get a mail from xime if u have been selected...........
regards cherish

hi cherish.....

thanks for the update....i havent received a mail yet frm xime reagarding this though my xat score is above the cutoff....has the mails already sent or will be sent....????
are there any sectional cutoffs???
hi cherish.....

thanks for the update....i havent received a mail yet frm xime reagarding this though my xat score is above the cutoff....has the mails already sent or will be sent....????

hi.............
dnt worry der are no sectional cutoffs for xime.............the mails are being despatched nd i think u'l receive it in a day or two........people who have chosen der centre for gd/pi as chennai nd cochin will be intimated first as der gd/pi will commence from 16th feb........others will also receive the mail but der mite be a delay of one or two days.........if still pblm persists contact me nd i'l let u knw the exact status..
regards cherish
hi.............
dnt worry der are no sectional cutoffs for xime.............the mails are being despatched nd i think u'l receive it in a day or two........people who have chosen der centre for gd/pi as chennai nd cochin will be intimated first as der gd/pi will commence from 16th feb........others will also receive the mail but der mite be a delay of one or two days.........if still pblm persists contact me nd i'l let u knw the exact status..
regards cherish

thnx cherish....one more que....i hav given my gd/pi centre as cochin....
but i already have another gd/pi on 17th feb at roorkee....so i will be on my way on 16th.....so can i change my gd/pi centre....read in another post tat it wud be by feb end in blore....
thanks in advance....
hi cherish.....

hi.............
regards cherish
thnx cherish....one more que....i hav given my gd/pi centre as cochin....
but i already have another gd/pi on 17th feb at roorkee....so i will be on my way on 16th.....so can i change my gd/pi centre....read in another post tat it wud be by feb end in blore....
thanks in advance....

hi..........
i'm nt sure abt changing of centre thing........its better u call up the admissions office on monday and verify.......i'l also try to find out if possible nd let u knw........
all the best
cherish

84.7 in XAt n 17 months work ex.... any chance 4 me

Sir,
I Hav Got 85.78 In Xat But Till Now I Havn't Got The Mail. Kindly Reply

hi cherish...
xa
Sanila over here...I have recieved 91.62 percentile in XAT...Have kept Hyderabad as my Center..but yet not recieved any mail from XIME..my XAT ID is : 483364...can the call be confirmed...and also dont know whether the form has been recieved or not...

PLs suggest!!!!!!
Thanx Sanila

nidhisikka Says
84.7 in XAt n 17 months work ex.... any chance 4 me

hi...........
as the cutoff is 85 u have missed the call by a small margin.......xime doesnt give profile based calls bt gives calls only on the basis of xat nd cat scores.......
regards cherish
hi cherish...
xa
Sanila over here...I have recieved 91.62 percentile in XAT...Have kept Hyderabad as my Center..but yet not recieved any mail from XIME..my XAT ID is : 483364...can the call be confirmed...and also dont know whether the form has been recieved or not...

PLs suggest!!!!!!
Thanx Sanila

hi sanila..........
u are thru with ur score.........hyderabad people will have gd only after 20th most probably........nyways i think u'l recieve the mail tomorrow......if nt do get bak nd i'l let u knw the details.......
regards cherish
hi.............
regards cherish

hey tnks for the info...i got 85.78%ile in xat and i have selected bangalore for GD/PI centre....should i got the call....and i want some info about the gd/pi last year or so for xime and time slots given for the same.....i got work-ex for 3 yr...is any weightage for the same?...but my work-ex is in wholesale business firm not recognized does it make any diff...reply...