XIME final call getters(08-10)

hi guys…just got email of my conditional admit :: …really relived as i had taken a risk by not paying my installment for IBS-hyd :: …and had cancelled by train tickets to delhi 2day morning for LBSIM (2 bored of the 40hr j…

hi guys.....just got email of my conditional admit..............really relived as i had taken a risk by not paying my installment for IBS-hyd.........and had cancelled by train tickets to delhi 2day morning for LBSIM (2 bored of the 40hr jorney:wink:)

anyway......got something in hand:p

here is the community iv created 4 this batch! http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=46650493

Hey guys count me in as well. First convert for me I am waiting for the GIM results though I will be paying the fees in XIME(can't take any chances). MY profile

Acads: BSc
XAT: 93.29
Work ex: 4+ years in ITES

Cheers
Hitesh

i also got a call..my first one in fact..guys how do you rate the college in terms of placements and infra??got my gd pi at LIBA and ifmr Chennai comin up..

hey did u get a mail or something there is no link in the site????

hey evn i gt the mail....congrats to me n to all who got it:grin:
nothin on d site...they jus send u mails individually

coumt me in too....

heyiee guys em in toooo.... but i still have results of xlri gim liba ximb and ifmr...
should i pay the money...
waise my xlri and gim went bad.... but liba went good.... what shud i do....
ximb and ifmr are still left

hi,
really happy to convert the call............ but i guess the deadline for the first installment is very close...... just another week or so....... i think xime shld have given us a little more time......

hey i also got a call .... but i still have ifmr and nit trichy gd pi left.... what do u all feel.... is xime better than ifmr and nit????

i'm in too :)

final year electronics and communication

rotten_eggs Says
hey i also got a call .... but i still have ifmr and nit trichy gd pi left.... what do u all feel.... is xime better than ifmr and nit????

sorry mate, but comparisn aint allowed here.its against the rules.

cheers n regards

i am in too...

i have paid icfai hyd DD of Rs 80000.... is there any way to get back tht money??

I have heard that unlike a cheque u cannot stop payment a dd....pls help someone...

Hi all,
Me too got through.......Snrs plss help --- Is it mandatory that we need to lodge ourseves into college hostels( Of course i know the programme is residential)

Regards,
deepak

U can cancel the DD once u get the orginal DD to the same bank where you have taken it. We cant stop the payment as in the case as a cheque.If u want to get the money u have to move legally> then also they wud have made some clauses to trap people . Have u signed something before giving the money?

Hi all,
Me too got through.......Snrs plss help --- Is it mandatory that we need to lodge ourseves into college hostels( Of course i know the programme is residential)

Regards,
deepak

hi deepak,

residential programme implies compulsory hostel enrolment.

but yes, we will get a clear picture once we get to know whether any leniency is offered by XIME on that front.

No mail :(.. So does that mean No chance 😐 ???

AkshayaSingh ???

i dont think so. maybe, they are still on the process of sending mails.i had my interview on the 1st

i think, cherish had said in one of the earlier posts that the result will officially be out on monday (thats today 😃 ).

so worry not. here's wishing you well :)

cheers n regards.

mine interview was on 7th march .... no mails ..... frnds pls mention ur interview dates also... if somebody had gdpi on 6&7th pls do tell.....

Hey guyz...got the final mail...feeling quite good abt it..
frnds lets know each other more better ..it might help in breaking the ice..

Name-Utkarsh Mairh
City- Jaipur
Work Exp - 19months IT
Orkut Profile - Yes

** EnjOy YouR lIFe tO ThE FuLlEsT**