XIME Batch of 06-08

Hi all:) as XIME results are out I’m starting this new thread for people who have made it.Lets introduce ourselves n get to know each other n discuss our issues. I’m Shimjith (From Kozhikode, Kerala) Education: B.Tech Mech NIT Calicut Work E…

Hi all:) as XIME results are out I'm starting this new thread for people who have made it.Lets introduce ourselves n get to know each other n discuss our issues.
I'm Shimjith (From Kozhikode, Kerala)
Education: B.Tech Mech NIT Calicut
Work Ex:3.5 years in IT in Bangalore
CAT:96%

Hi ...

I'm Ramya from Madurai(Tamil Nadu).

I'm doing my final Year BBA...
XAT percentile - 94.6
I had my GD and PI in Chennai.

Hoping to meet all those who've made it to XIME soon...

Cheers!!!
Ramya.

hey, is the final list out and if it is then where is it put up. where do we check if we have made it. ???

reply soon pls.

hey, is the final list out and if it is then where is it put up. where do we check if we have made it. ???

reply soon pls.

There is no display of the result on the website.
They are intimating the result to the selected candidates through email.

hi everyone,

I got thru too. have already posted my profile at the other thread but here it is again. Im Archana from chennai in final yr bsc computer science.
cat 91.94
xat 93.67

can all the others who got thru indicate if they have any other gd/pi calls. have ifmr n bim left.

HI,

I am Sunil Kumar from Kollam( Kerala )

CAT: 64.xy
XAT: 85.08
B.Tech Comp.Science

hello friends ,
This is Munjal Vaidya from Rajkot,Gujarat.......
I am ur new batchmate......
I have got the admission email and waiting for the offer letter...

I have got :
CAT : 88.49
XAT : 85.08
and my GD/PI centre was at hyderabad 20th ....

I have done engineering in IT(BE IT).

Bye and see u all at XIME and will have great time...

Munjal

hi all, i m deepak agrawal from kolkata.
got thru xime with cat %ile of 92.26.
b.com(hons) graduate.
had my gd/pi in b'lore on 27th feb

how many of you all are sure of joining xime??
i'll most probably join, although i do have some other calls like nirma, kjsomaiya and tapmi. already missed the bus of nmims and lbsim.

Hi..

I'm Shruthi.. I made it tooo..

CAT: 81.5%
XAT: 92.76%

I'm an industrial engineer

Hi frnds,

Just 2day got 2 know I've got a final call.
I'm Mahesh Kumar M from Trivandrum, Kerala

Btech(cse) with 15 months work exp in a stock broking firm(share trading).
CAT 70 XAT 84

Really in a fix whether 2 join XIME or not.(Bcos I've not been expecting 2 get calls so soon as my GD/PI was on FEb 2. At present only XIME final call.

Guys & Gals........pls come 4ward & enlighten me on ur reasons 2 join XIME.
I feel atleast some of u might hav done some through research on B schools
unlike me

Any idea abt academic & hostel fees ??(they didnt send me the brochure!!)

mail me at [email protected]

Welcome to the new members

But i feel still the number is less and so no need to worry for the placements write .............................

hello all
although i have posted my profile in the previous thread but here it is once again
i am shwet sinha
i am presently located in Gujrat (gandhidham) working for a steel company
i have 3 and a half year experience. basically i am from jamshedpur
i am a production engineer.
well thats all and i am sure bout joining XIME
hope to see you all there

i got through XIME, but tghey are asking me to submit fees b4 13th.. i have got calls from tapmi. etc.. tell me what do i do...

is XIME good??????

NOT COMPARABLE TO TAPMI in the wildest of dreams
i got through XIME, but tghey are asking me to submit fees b4 13th.. i have got calls from tapmi. etc.. tell me what do i do...

is XIME good??????

boss, even i have a gd/pi call from tapmi, but since it will be a risk to wait for it, i think i will go ahead and pay the 1st installment.

seniors, could you pls help me with a few queries -
1. has the final placement process finished now? wat is the avg sal. so far?
2. wat is the procedure for acquiring edu. loan?
3. wat is the boys:girls ratio?
4. are the boys hostel single/double/triple occupancy rooms?
5. how cosmopolitan is the xime crowd? (are students mostly from south, or there is a good representation from all parts of the country?)

hi guys

my name is hanumanth and got admission in XIME . also i had interview with GIM on monday but dont think i'll make it . So decided to join XIME .

im from hyderabad , B-tech 2005 batch( ECE ) and no work-exp.

got 89 % in XAT . so looking forward to meet u'll in XIME on 26th june .

BYE and njoy guys.

Hi friends:) i have calls frm SP,TAPMI,IMI,XIMB,GIM,UBS etc still I'm going to pay the fees as the last date is 13th march.Can't take risk.I feel the college is pretty good as I have been in bangalore for more than 3 years.The USP of the college will be its location ie 'electronic city'.Placements will be decent and i feel everything will depend on our performance after joining the course.
Hi guys,
have got the final call also.I need the senoirs to help me on this one....are messengers (yahoo,MSN etc) actually banned in XIME?There are too many rumours doing the rounds...plzz help as the institute is really far away from the main city.
thanx guys

Hi,

What is the procedure for acquiring educa. loan?
What is the ratio of BOys to Girls ?
Is the boys hostel single/double/triple occupancy rooms?
Are Most of the Students from South India ?

Cheer up,

Hi,

What is the procedure for acquiring educa. loan?
What is the ratio of BOys to Girls ?
Is the boys hostel single/double/triple occupancy rooms?
Are Most of the Students from South India ?

Cheer up,

Hi perumon:)
I have been to XIME yesterday and there the list of selected candidates was put on the notice board, after going through the names i feel around 40-45% of seats are for girls.
Regarding the bank loan u have to approach banks as different banks have different interest rates n procedures.Any case they would ask for proof of admission, AICTE approval of the college,statement of fee details in college letter head etc.The loan processing time of banks are also different