XIMB-rural(pgprm) results published

hi frens :: ximb-pgprm results are out friends and i am IN :snipersm: dosto irma ke dhoke ke bad ek sukhad ehsas. :: :: ::

hi frens

ximb-pgprm results are out friends and i am IN :snipersm:

dosto irma ke dhoke ke bad ek sukhad ehsas.

yeah me too
made it

so tanu ji maharaj/maharani

prepration kaise hoga ?any idea?

yaar
i apply for ximb,s pgprm progrmme .now result are out but unable to find out that me selected or not because i forget the ximb application no. if any one can help me pls my irma roll no was 99140209

hi ppl....

me too made it...yu huuuu...:)
after the herat break of IRMA...this is a sweet balm...
GD/PI pointers anyone...pls help out...
seniors plzz
thnks

yaar
i apply for ximb,s pgprm progrmme .now result are out but unable to find out that me selected or not because i forget the ximb application no. if any one can help me pls my irma roll no was 99140209

Go to the URL

http://ximb.blueshift.com/ximb2005/index2.htm

log in using your email id and password, go to download payment advice, you'll find your XIMB ID there.

well does anybody have any clue as to how the gd pi is going to be? it sure is going to be differrent from da other pis and gds right? par kaise prepare karna hai????? any bright ideas?

Congrats to u all on managing the Rm call from ximb.I had final offer ,but declined due to obvious reasons:)..The gd is a mere 15 minute thing..topic given last year was salary or status..which is important...No need to put major fight in gd.My interview was a stress one,but i had no care in the world as the night before i had managed irma final offer.Mug up ur Ug fundas...stats on rural sector,,why RM? Are u willing to work at low salaries n so on.Also brush uo rural stats from www.rural.nic.in. And the courses offered n placement scenario at ximbi as they mioght ask u those ..to check if ur genuine candidate...

Regards

Sreejith
IIMA 2004-2006

hey thanks a lot sreejith and do they ask a lot about rural stuff in theinterview and GD? and do we in the GD have to bring it in the rural aspect of things?

Congrats to u all on managing the Rm call from ximb.I had final offer ,but declined due to obvious reasons:)..The gd is a mere 15 minute thing..topic given last year was salary or status..which is important...No need to put major fight in gd.My interview was a stress one,but i had no care in the world as the night before i had managed irma final offer.Mug up ur Ug fundas...stats on rural sector,,why RM? Are u willing to work at low salaries n so on.Also brush uo rural stats from www.rural.nic.in. And the courses offered n placement scenario at ximbi as they mioght ask u those ..to check if ur genuine candidate...

Regards

Sreejith
IIMA 2004-2006

hey sreejith,
i wud be grateful to u if u can throw some light on ur IRMA experience...got one on wednesday...

hi frens

nobody looks serious in this thread.:wow: why?god knows and they know

what r u sying!!!!!!!!!!!!!u r serious ok then share the rural knowledge frens bcaus
every one going 2 the interview will have to face questions.if anyone is serious then kindly answer ther qusetions below and generate more questions

1.why pgprm?or why not mba?

2.u may have to work in rural areas will u not face any problem as u have passed u 22-23 yrs in metro like delhi.

hi Sreejith

It would be very helpful if u could tell about ur IRMA experience. I \badly want to join it and my interview is on feb 14
santosh

hey has nebody recvd their call letter by post yet for ximb pgprm???

sir, i also haven't got the postbut as given on the net we should wait till 20th feb.
gd/pi ka prep ?????????????????????????????

ahem... it maam and not sir 😃

congrats all who had there call frm ximb rural management.....
well last year i was through but not taken addmission as i joined somaiya...well a tip for interview pls.. be what u r that is be very honest like if they asked me why rm my reply was its because of ximb's brand and the kind of placements i will be getting..........be very honest and u will be through...the interview will be easy.........

well best of luck all .............. :thumbsup:

ok mam have some :popcorn: and start perp 4 ximb.
i have talked thare and the gd/pi in last week feb .no time to mam.if u have sth. kindly share as we r prospective students (class mates) of ximb.

congrats all who had there call frm ximb rural management.....
well last year i was through but not taken addmission as i joined somaiya...well a tip for interview pls.. be what u r that is be very honest like if they asked me why rm my reply was its because of ximb's brand and the kind of placements i will be getting..........be very honest and u will be through...the interview will be easy.........

well best of luck all .............. :thumbsup:

hi
1.will u plz suggest us to take admission in the rural program?
2.if yes then kindly tells us abt no of seats and no of students called for gd/pi.
3.your gd topic?
4.questions in u'r pi?:smilecol:

It would be very kind. if any XIMB-PGPRM student give information abt the GD?PI and also abt the course. well there r lot of threads and information abt XIMB business management course but nothing abt PGPRM course..............

PAvin