XIMB results are out

Hi Check the site. The results r out.

Hi
Check the site. The results r out.

Hi folks, looks like XIM-B wants to test my GD-PI skills(I've made it). :shock:

Sathya.

Hi folks, looks like XIM-B wants to test my GD-PI skills(I've made it).

Ah . I see one more has been added to the tally . Sorry about the IIMK thingie, but I guess it'll be out again :)

Till then .. well.. no so happy waiting

hi guys
i too got a call from xim,
all the best to everyone!

aditya

hi guys,

i got through xim b as well. but the wait for iim-k is frustrating . by the ways those who got through please tell us about the number of attempts(approx). so we realise where we stand.

Ah . I see one more has been added to the tally . Sorry about the IIMK thingie, but I guess it'll be out again :)

Well, the tally seems to be racking up the not very highly ranked colleges like ICFAI, SIBM and the like. Even the SP Jain call is all dependent on the CAT scores. But I guess I shouldn't be complaining. 😃

I'll be in Hyderabad to attend ICFAI's interview by the time IIM-K updates their link. Oh well, I guess I'll have to scout around there for a cybercafe to check the result.

And PG, I'm very sorry to hear that you didn't get an IIMK call. Maybe the results on the 5th will spell a different story? I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of us. How about XIM? Did u apply to that institute? From what you've heard, how good is it? Placements, salaries, faculty, facilities and such.

And PG, I'm very sorry to hear that you didn't get an IIMK call. Maybe the results on the 5th will spell a different story?

Hey Sathya. Looks like we'll have to wait till the 5th to know the complete story. But my bet is it will be the same. No one creates a result database, links it , codes it and then removes it. I guess all the IIMs will be getting their results out on the 5th and IIMK jumped the gun and took a step back

I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of us. How about XIM? Did u apply to that institute? From what you've heard, how good is it? Placements, salaries, faculty, facilities and such.

As for me, I'll keep my toes crossed toooo . I had applied to XIM last year. I got in there. I've heard its good. But the reservations in the form of lower scores for Orissa Students p### me off

I haven't heard much, but the professors at the interview were a very friendly bunch and insisted I should not join XIMB and that business education would not be of much use to me and work experience is no substitute for actual business.

But they landed up admitting me. We laughed, talked and I got to drink pepsi before I left.

Soo not bad I say

hello guys,
i have also got a call from XIM.best of luck for the rest of the junta.and pagalguy nice to c that u have bet on me man.best of luck for you too.
prabhu

im thru XIMB too
:D

Hey Kunal,

U getting thru is not news for us! U not getting thru is 😉 ! On a serious note, u r doing a great job man. Congrats on ur wonderful results !

Regards,
Bharath

hi guys,
hv any of u recvd the ximb call letter ? If so is bangalore a centre or is it chennai :x for whole of south india :

my interview in irma was very cool. gearing up for pgprm GD/PI in ximb..interview on 31st mar.. pls give me suggestions on that if you have any

sudhanshu shekhar Says
my interview in irma was very cool. gearing up for pgprm GD/PI in ximb..interview on 31st mar.. pls give me suggestions on that if you have any

Hi sudhanshu,

This thread is not active since 2003. pls post ur queries in the following thread.
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/ximb-2005-gd-pi-hopefulsexperienceshelp-and-more-25006633

Niraj

will you respond?
check your personal message.

this is prashantkashyap here. i hope you remember me!

will you respond?
check your personal message.

this is prashantkashyap here. i hope you remember me!

Whoa !!! You 've been sleeping for an year !!! Post now, and where, On a thread that is almost 3 years old :shock: !!!