XIMB final results

XIM Bhubaneswar has declared its final selection list. It is currently displayed at the institute. The website hasnt been updated yet. Local candidates can check their results at the institute. Outsiders, if you have any local friends plz contact …

XIM Bhubaneswar has declared its final selection list. It is currently displayed at the institute. The website hasnt been updated yet. Local candidates can check their results at the institute. Outsiders, if you have any local friends plz contact them. If not post your name along with your XAT ID. I'll try to keep you guys posted.

Any ideas if they have sent e-mails to the selected candidates.

I doubt if they would upload the results to the website today... we might have to wait till tomorrow morn.

Well can't say really

Sameer Gupta

my name is mayank sharma

xat id 606965

can the person concerned tell me whether i managed the MIRACLE

the insti will also be mailin the candidates selected or shortlisted.......plus mite be uploaded in one or two days......
be ready.....
Gaurav

gaurav bhai

can u tell me my result

mayank sharma

u will be doing me a gr8 favour

the insti will also be mailin the candidates selected or shortlisted.......plus mite be uploaded in one or two days......
be ready.....
Gaurav

"WILL ALSO BE MAILING".

I actually wanted to know if they have already mailed the candidates. I actually checked the mail and there was no mail.

I they will mail in the future...then I am happy that I still have chance..!!

Sameer Gupta

candidates plz leave ur names and XAT ids on the msg board..will try to update ur status by midnight...

name mayank sharma

id 606965

i am waiting.....................

mayank..if and when u come to XIM u owe me a treat.. u r waitlisted at no.15..u'll make it dont worry..congrats

Gaurav,

In XIMB, is there a wait-list as well like SCMHRD..?
If so how many candidates? Also, this list is of how many candidates...

80 (Outside Orrisa) + 40 (Orrisa)

Or this time more have been selected..??

Sameer Gupta

invincible_lion Says
mayank..if and when u come to XIM u owe me a treat.. u r waitlisted at no.15..u'll make it dont worry..congrats

Congrats Mayank..!!!

Invincible_lion, Gaurav,

Can you update on my ID:

Sameer Gupta
XAT ID: 615739

Thanks a million..!!

Invincible_lion, Gaurav,
Plz plz update on my id too.
Sachin Mhatre
XAT ID : 601126

hi every1.....
on behalf of Invisible Lion n myself........
our exams are goin to start...plus we cannot run in short intervals(mar jaayenge)
so do one thing........leave ur XAT IDs here.........one update will be around 10 or 10:30 and another around 12 or 12:30 ok......
so chillout.......
all the best......
i kno u all r nervous........but its just 2 of us here......on PG.....
chao,
Gaurav

Hey...

Name : Varun Trivedi
XAT ID : 610734

What say you...?

me like... 600441

SHYGUY

Thanx Gaurav. May be we all aspirants are getting too desperate.:-( Best wishes for ur exams. We really appreciate ur efforts.
Thanks,
Sachin

Hi

Can u plz update on my frnds id : 623133

Regards

deleted deleted