XIMB Batch of 2006-08

hi everyone i am definately joining ximb.i am a mechanical engineer,no work ex from chandigarh punjab.it will be pleasure to know about all of u who will b my future batch mates.kindly reply back to make this a healthy interaction.specifically any…

hi everyone i am definately joining ximb.i am a mechanical engineer,no work ex from chandigarh punjab.it will be pleasure to know about all of u who will b my future batch mates.kindly reply back to make this a healthy interaction.specifically anybody from chandigarh who is joining for sure please reply.
question for seniors:-whosover uptil now i have seen on yahoo groups is having workex seniors plzzz reply what % is exactly of freshers.
it will b kind of u if all those who r joining can post their their profiles

hi everyone i am definately joining ximb.
question for seniors:-whosover uptil now i have seen on yahoo groups is having workex seniors plzzz reply what % is exactly of freshers.
it will b kind of u if all those who r joining can post their their profiles

hey anurag..good to know u gonna be joining...welcome aboard...and there is a yahoo group for your batch , u can join there and interact more with ur batchmates. As abt the workex...we guys have answered it tonnes of times..but what the heck...our batch we have 61% ppl with workex...but our senior batch they had 49%.....so that answers ur query...join the yahoogroup n u can post all ur queries there...ciao n congrats once again..

Hi All

Please make this thread a lively one. we should interact with each other to know more better of us. I hope Seniors will also help us regarding this.
From me......
I am santanu. Engineering in IT. 18 months experience .
Hope to meet all of you in XIMB.
Please send your information also...............
It will be pleasant to know more of my future batch mates.

Bye for now.

THAnk God someone started this thread. :-)

How can i get hold of fee structure for our batch. Couldnt find it on the site.
Need it for applying loan.

THAnk God someone started this thread. :-)

How can i get hold of fee structure for our batch. Couldnt find it on the site.
Need it for applying loan.

The Fee structure is not on the site...
ls refer the brochure for that.. its around 65000 per term

What bank is the best according to ur research...???
I too need to apply
The Fee structure is not on the site...
ls refer the brochure for that.. its around 65000 per term

What bank is the best according to ur research...???
I too need to apply

HAilllll Admissions Dept XIMB.

Tussi grt ho!! they mailed me the fee structure sheet within an hour or so of me mailing them with the request. :-)

So happy me is gonna speed post the necessary doc's to daddy dearest for further processing.

I am applying to SBI. I think any state gov enterprise wont cheat ya as much as the private sec banks do. SBI rates are quite decent. MOst of us
are going for SBI atleast most of my friends are.

I have an acc in the bank also so that makes things easier.

See u soon.
ya hope to see you all...
already fixing plans with ppl from chandigarh...to meet up..
and by the way where is this ZONG LAND..

and such a prompt reply means we are going to highly proffessional place...
HAilllll Admissions Dept XIMB.

Tussi grt ho!! they mailed me the fee structure sheet within an hour or so of me mailing them with the request. :-)

So happy me is gonna speed post the necessary doc's to daddy dearest for further processing.

I am applying to SBI. I think any state gov enterprise wont cheat ya as much as the private sec banks do. SBI rates are quite decent. MOst of us
are going for SBI atleast most of my friends are.

I have an acc in the bank also so that makes things easier.

See u soon.

Hi Zong ,
Can you send this fee structure or you can paste it here so that others can be benefitted.(

To all >> if any body knows another bank who is giving loans at less than the SBI interest rates then pls let us know.

Kolkata ppl>>>> if all of you want we can meet one day before joining........send your opinions..... This can happen in bhubaneswar also since I am wrking here.......

bye for now..
keep this thread alive..
Hi Zong ,

Kolkata ppl>>>> if all of you want we can meet one day before joining........send your opinions..... This can happen in bhubaneswar also since I am wrking here.......

Are you not member of the Yahoo group for XIMB 2006-2008?
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/ximbpgp2006-08/

Kolkatta and Bhubaneshwar meets are being planned out there.
Are you not member of the Yahoo group for XIMB 2006-2008?

Kolkatta and Bhubaneshwar meets are being planned out there.

Sigh! the lazy bug has bitten zong ;-)

I'll be joining soon...can ya pm me the latest...in any case ill be in bbsr
after june 10th...

@ satanuc- posted

pm me ur email address and i will fwd it to u .

Can anybody tell me what the scene with respect to waitlists. When are the waitlist guys be notified about seat confirmations?
Seniors please help.

For those on the waiting list, please check the XIMB site again today. The status has got updated.

The message till yesterday was that I was on Waitlist No. 14. Today message has changed to you have been offered admission.

Wait list seems to have cleared till 34. I guess others still have hopes when IIM results come out and wait lists at XL, FMS etc. start moving

Wait list havebeen cleared till 48
My waitlist number was 74 and now it is 26

can any body highlight till when will this reduction in wait list happens?
When can we get the final admissions in place???
Seniors please help. I am planning to call the admission office...

one Kolkata Meet is already over...it took place on the 9th...

we request all prospective candidates to join the Yahoo Group:

guys plz post and tell if any of u is leavin imtg or imtn for ximb
it wud help people who expect to see their names in imt w8 list
i hope u can understand the tension of people who have no converts
thanx

information abt WAITLIST...

only candidates upto waitlist 18 (previously) have been cleared...

and the new waitlist has been cut down to 50 people...

information abt WAITLIST...

only candidates upto waitlist 18 (previously) have been cleared...

and the new waitlist has been cut down to 50 people...

Previous WL-35 is now at 1. Probably 18 people cleared. The other 17 might not have paid up the WL fees. And quite a number after that also must not have paid the WL fees bringing down the number to 50.