XIMB 2009-2011 Admission Results

Since the XIMB results for the 2009-2011 batch will be out any moment now ,according to the site, lets have this thread for the post result dicussions.Please post all your results here.All the very best!!

Since the XIMB results for the 2009-2011 batch will be out any moment now ,according to the site, lets have this thread for the post result dicussions.Please post all your results here.All the very best!!

all the best puys...

all the vry best puys!!!!!!!11
god knows y dey r testing our patience wid dis wrd "SHORTLY".....
hope it pays...

Is it gonna be out today ...can any one call up and confirm

logicrevisited Says
Is it gonna be out today ...can any one call up and confirm

I called up..The lady said it's gonna be end of march..No specific date yet
shilpa.jhamb Says
I called up..The lady said it's gonna be end of march..No specific date yet

ya puys.....the result wud b out at the end of march towards the beginnin of april....

Hai guys.

A small analysis by me on the basis of last years data.

No. of Seats for PGDM = 120
Confirmed Calls given = 180
( Sounds awkward but got the info from last years thread )
Waiting list cleared = 100

Assuming 'x' number of calls given last year, the first 180+100=280 people got through.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This year

Total Calls given = 795
No of Seats = 180

Assuming 250 confirmed calls for 180 seats and the waitlist getting cleared till 120, i guess the top 370 people will be given an offer to join, out of 795.

Which means that the chance of every person getting through is .465 which is quite a good news.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The primary reason for so many extra calls given and the waitlist getting cleared is because XLRI and XIMB have a large intersection of candidates who have converted.

Seniors, am i right about the entire analysis given above ??
Please comment.

Hai guys. This is the number till which the WAITLIST was cleared in the previous years

2008-WL Around 105
2007-WL 84
2006-WL 59
2005-WL 104
2004-WL 23
2003-WL 77

archanasridhara Says

This thread could have waited till the announcement of results. The impression it gives is that the results have already been announced, whereas we don't know still how many days we are away from the results. The thread is causing a lot of confusion.
treacherous_g Says
This thread could have waited till the announcement of results. The impression it gives is that the results have already been announced, whereas we don't know still how many days we are away from the results. The thread is causing a lot of confusion.

i agree!it almost killed me when i saw this thread!

Isn't this thread better off being closed for now? Guess too many people's heart will skip a beat.

PS: According to the rules, a thread talking about the results cannot be opened before the official link is out. Hope some Mods take notice.

I agree with deep......My heart was one of those which skipped a beat.......Mods kindly address the issue as the thread is a sure-shot way of creating confusion..... We can renew it once the list is actually out......

In a way..too early to start this thread..but after reading about the chance of getting thru. as .465, i am a bit relieved now...so atleast one good thing in starting this thread too soon

hey. about the .465 thing, i am not sure.

even i am an aspirant like u ppl and i have calculated that from the available data.

if some senior comments on it, it would be very helpful

Are you sure about this .465 thing!!
The probability is so good atleast compared to other colleges like symbiosis.

If it is true then it is a good news.

The calls given by XIMB are in the ration 1:5 or 1:6..So definitely a good chance

This is enough Puys. There is a rule, which says that RESULTS THREADS CANNOT BE STARTED BEFORE RESULTS ARE DECLARED. I think all of us should respect that rule.

If you wanna discuss any other issues, they can be done on the normal XIMB Admissions Thread.

Peace
Ankit

This is enough Puys. There is a rule, which says that RESULTS THREADS CANNOT BE STARTED BEFORE RESULTS ARE DECLARED. I think all of us should respect that rule.

If you wanna discuss any other issues, they can be done on the normal XIMB Admissions Thread.

Peace
Ankit

Hi guys,
I apologize for opening this thread a bit too early..The point was, i saw the notice on the site which said the results are out on the home page and started this thread thinking that the results would be out on the same day..But looked like that was a false alarm..So am really sorry if i caused unnecessary anxious moments If its against the rules i request the mods to kindly delete the thread.

Hi guys

The thread can continue only if the official result is out.

Thanks
Pallavi