XIMB 2007-09 GD-PI Experiences

Hi All XIMB Call getters !! The GD-PI process is starting from tomorrow, 6th March, in Delhi n Bhubneshwar. Please post your experiences on this thread. All the best to all. Win the world Puys !! ::

Hi All XIMB Call getters !!

The GD-PI process is starting from tomorrow, 6th March, in Delhi n Bhubneshwar.

Please post your experiences on this thread.

All the best to all.

Win the world Puys !!

All the best frnds:)
Hi All XIMB Call getters !!

The GD-PI process is starting from tomorrow, 6th March, in Delhi n Bhubneshwar.

Please post your experiences on this thread.

All the best to all.

Win the world Puys !!

Process starting already?? me not on tlill the 14th!!

Well all the best puys!! be yourself...

All the best from my end and all XIMBians here!
:)

In case anyone has his/her GD/PI in BBSR (XIMB Campus), then you are most welcome to meet any of us here...especially, vits, byzantine, xombie, vin@cs would be there to catch up with you guys in between the breaks we get from classes!

and yups, don't forget to share your GD/PI experiences on this thread!!

they have case studies or topic based gds?

they hav nt send any form to fill.....so do we need take our CV.

I have my GD PI scheduled for tomorrow at Delhi.. will surely post it as soon as i am over with it... All the best to all other people having there GD/PI tomorrow...

nissha Says
they hav nt send any form to fill.....so do we need take our CV.

hi nissha,
afaik v re nt ASKED to get a cv...and frm last yrs experiences tht i saw they dont evn ask fr the same
bt no harm in taking one...
regards,
devang

all the best puys... give it ur best.

and yes, anyone who has bhubaneswar as their centre and willing to contact us are welcome.

looking forward to read ur experiences.

cheers

hi nissha,
afaik v re nt ASKED to get a cv...and frm last yrs experiences tht i saw they dont evn ask fr the same
bt no harm in taking one...
regards,
devang

thanks yaar. can u plz tell me frm whr can i read last year experiences?

hello

all de best all de call getters. pls keep posting your experiences . i have my pi on 15.
pls post ur pi questions. if we dont nned to take our CVs, i am wondering if all questions would be technical for freshers

hello

all de best all de call getters. pls keep posting your experiences . i have my pi on 15.
pls post ur pi questions. if we dont nned to take our CVs, i am wondering if all questions would be technical for freshers

Puys,

one free fund ki advice pleae please carry a CV along with you!!! it will help...

all the best!
nissha Says
thanks yaar. can u plz tell me frm whr can i read last year experiences?

u cn search fr it
mba forums->other exams->ximb->u ll find a thread by the name"ximb gd/pi experiences 2006"
regards,
devang
nissha Says
they have case studies or topic based gds?

no case studies...only topic based GDs...

You can refer to last year's GD/PI experiences here:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/ximb-gd-pi-experiences-2006-25013890
hello

yups, there would be technical questions for freshers...but this has no relation with not having asked you to bring a copy of your CV..the panelists would have a copy of the details you had filled in your XAT application...i guess the contents of that form more or less constitute your CV!
vits Says
yups, there would be technical questions for freshers...but this has no relation with not having asked you to bring a copy of your CV..the panelists would have a copy of the details you had filled in your XAT application...i guess the contents of that form more or less constitute your CV!

hey pardon me if i m mistaken bt dd the online form have ne subjective ques? i thnk it only asked fr info like marks etc ddnt it?
regards,
devang.
All the best from my end and all XIMBians here!
:)

In case anyone has his/her GD/PI in BBSR (XIMB Campus), then you are most welcome to meet any of us here...especially, vits, byzantine, xombie, vin@cs would be there to catch up with you guys in between the breaks we get from classes!

and yups, don't forget to share your GD/PI experiences on this thread!!

thannx seniors
i hav my gd/pi in bbsr on 9th, 2 pm
hope l meet u there
having a nice xlri gd/pi hope same in ximb too.
being orissa domicile wat qs do i expect bout orissa.

@all
plz ask ur queries in the thread for queries. lets keep this one only for GD/PI experiences.

hey pardon me if i m mistaken bt dd the online form have ne subjective ques? i thnk it only asked fr info like marks etc ddnt it?
regards,
devang.

probably you would not have had any subjective questions but there would've been fields wrt your extra-curriculars and hobbies...that would be good enuf to start a discussion on anything about you...