XIC Prep 2014

This group is for Puys (new and experienced) interested to grab a seat at the Xavier’s Institute of Communication PG courses. I am myself preparing for the XIC entrance exam for the year 2014. Let’s start taking small steps one at a time towards…

This group is for Puys (new and experienced) interested to grab a seat at the Xavier's Institute of Communication PG courses. I am myself preparing for the XIC entrance exam for the year 2014.

Let's start taking small steps one at a time towards the prep.
All your insights and queries are welcome..Let's move ahead together
🍻👍

Which college in India are good for Post graduation in Advertising and Marketing?

What are the job profiles after doing a course in advertising?

@EyetoEye wen are d admissions form supposed to be out?are dey out already?

do they have maths questions in xic? how arethe gk questions? media gk or normal gk?

hey it seems nobody has posted from a vry long tym. hw many wil be appearing for the XIC 2014 exam?

lets discuss on things related 2 xic

Hello! Has anyone filled out the application form yet? In the form there is a column which says Media Experience.. do they mean work only related to media or any kind of work experience until now?

hey, how you all are preparing for the test?

has anybody filled the XIC form?

time is running.......nothing started yet............pls keep posting n keep giving updates..

does online test has any neg marking ?

heys puys keep posting.....lets start discussing few topic relevant for the paper.

hey I do'nt know how 2 begin, but lets start something like,

"how media has brought about political awareness in the society"........
if anybody has better topic to discuss pls post .........

der r 2 different blogs of XIC which one 2 follow.......ppl im this 1 dont seem 2 be interetsed?????

read about creative directors and on going campaigning and watch advertisements and try decode them.

hello puys,

I am a newbie to this group.I have just 2 questions.Pls. re-direct me if they have been already answered in some other post/thread.😃
1.Is the PI a panel interview or just one-to-one?
2.The discussions here mostly seem to be about PR and Advt.Any JR ppl. around?Any idea about the subjective questions that will be asked?
The Xic website says subjective section will have 3 questions and total of 30 mins.Too less if you ask me..bcoz I have too much to say and that's too little time😟

Hi guys, did anyone give the xic ftv or pr paper at hyderabad during the weekend?

Hi guys, did anyone give the xic ftv or pr paper at hyderabad during the weekend?

Puys, anyone applying for ftv entrance at xic?