XGMT- XIMB 2020-22 Preparation

Aim - XGMT preparation. This group will serve as a dedicated space for XIMB-XGMT exams in order to help the interested aspiration. [Admission procedure will be avoided as it does have different group]

My motive - Would like to prepare for 2019-21(XIMB) and need some help. Tanked XGMT this time. Can't afford to lose my current job. So smart preparation might help.
How - Collect questions that you might remember. Even the small word/terms would do. For the rest we have google and to some extent excel.[Would be great if you could direct to me any website that publishes previous year questions for XGMT]
When - ASAP
Do suggest if I should start a new thread. Also, you can comment on the type of preparation/schedule to follow. However, would really like to work on my plan as well. No harm in trying.
Reason - This website sees lots of traffic over the year. Candidates help each other with solving, share their results. However, these sorts of help lack for XIMB. My observation is that it is limited to admission related. It should be more than that. Like everyone does for CAT, XAT, SNAP, NMAT, GMAT.. XIMB-XGMT should have its own discussion page.
What I am asking isn't much, just provide me the questions, terms, etc. and I will collate it and publish it eventually. I am sure it will help at least 1*. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3fu059osuevdusr/XGMT-%20Shift%201.docx?dl=0

What is the pattern for xgmt exam. And what strategy should I make to crack the paper..

How I should prepare for XGMT?

Where and when will we get our admit card ?

What type of question do come in emotional quotient section in xgmt??

Is the admit card released? Does anyone know?

anyone else getting problem downloading admit card?

Anyone able to download xgmt admit card ?

Its giving wrong login and password.

Please help !! 

Anyone else having issue downloading xgmt admit card?? Please help..

What are the sectional and overall cutoffs for XIMB MBA-BM? 

when i want to download xgmt 2019 admit card it write invalid credential    plz help      it urgent

How was the exam? Any expected cutoff?

any idea about previous years score vs percentile ??

Chances of call and subsequent conversion?

what are the sectional cutoffs for xgmt-ximb bm, non odisha ??

Has anyone received interview call or does anyone have any idea about cutoffs?

Chances of call ???

Overall percentile-72.34

VALR percentile--64.76

DI percentile--71.15

EQGA percentile--56.87

QA percentile--72.83

Odisha Domicile

Any chance for HRM?