XAT Eligibility Criteria

I am planning to take up XAT 2014, I have seen XAT criteria on various sites, that says you have to complete bachelors degree under 10+2+3 system, but in my case i have done 10+2+3+3, my academics are : Xth: 69%,XII 55%,Diploma 69%, Engineering 60…

I am planning to take up XAT 2014, I have seen XAT criteria on various sites, that says you have to complete bachelors degree under 10+2+3 system, but in my case i have done 10+2+3+3, my academics are : Xth: 69%,XII 55%,Diploma 69%, Engineering 60%. am I eligible to appear for XAT? can i get admission to reasonably good college?

I am planning to answer XAT 2014, I have seen XAT criteria on various sites that says you have to complete bachelors degree under 10+2+3 system, but in my case i have done 10+2+3+3, my academics are : Xth: 69%,XII 55%,Diploma 69%, Engineering 60%. am I eligible to appear for XAT? can i get admission to reasonably good institute?

I have a nepew who may not score average 50% in his BA Hons. ( History). What kind of MBA entrance tests he can write like CAT , MAT etc.? What all kind of colleges he can aim for ... like Narsee Monjee, Jagan , XLRI, IMI etc?