XAT | CMAT | SNAP | IIFT | MHCET | NMAT – PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on MBA Exam Preparation and Get more Information About XAT, CMAT, SNAP, IIFT, MHCET and NMAT From our MBA Section and Much More..

To apply for SNAP 2022, please visit: SNAP 2019 Registration

Hi Everyone,

Many of you are probably preparing for multiple MBA exams apart from CAT. You can use the discussion here to prepare for the other major MBA exams. I will be putting up a short post here on the pattern/syllabus differences between the various exams.

Does JBIMS accepts CMAT score?

Anyone here from MAHARASHTRA?

Hi friends

I am Sreenivas from Hyderabad.I havecompleted the step 1 in filling the personal information.While coming to the payment criteria I have opted to pay through online mode I have entered all the details except the instructions tab,after I click on submit button it is not taking to me the bank server ( the page is not loading),I have tried using various cards but the result remains the same.So far I haven't received any message stating that my money has been deducted but I wanted to know why this is happening when I am trying to pay the amount using online mode.

Kindly revert back asap so that I can fill the application .

i m from Delhi ...can i give CMAT . Is there any reservation for Mumbai people.

For how much seats would i be competing if i give CMAT

Can anyone please confirm if JBIMS will accept CMAT scores for admissions 2015-2017?

can anyone tell what are top 5 clgs accepting MAT score...??

Hi,

I am planning on buying testfunda NMAT mocks. Has anybody taken them already? How are they??

hey puys.. seriously helpful article for CMAT 2015

http://www.mindworkzz.in/cmat-2015.aspx

Puys which are the top colleges that consider CMAT CET scores?

I have lots of study material for MBA preparation..i.e. hardcopy..i was student of TIME..i hv all study material of TIME and my personal notes also..i hv all the study material of IMS tutions of 2012 batch..which i reffered..and I m willing to Sell it..if anyone interested..Do inbox me..:)

Is nmat as v have 3 chances..is it necessary to give all the attempts from same city?

Hi everyone! Can anyone tell how important is it to give CMAT? Which all colleges accept it? 

Thanks!

i have got 72% in 10th , 62 % in 12th and 66% in Engineering and doesn't have any work experience but has gap of 2 years after engineering. What are my possibilities to get a good college for MBA in India??

any one know when IIFT forms are cuming.... its cum second week of july bt in website of IIFT there r no any notification regarding this.... so pls tell me

Hello!

I've started the petition "Mr. Amitava Bhattachary, SSC Chairman.: Lakhs of final year students want to appear in SSC CGLE but due to current rule we are not able to ‎sit in this examination and this will waste our one year. Please allow us to sit in CGL 2015." and need your help to get it off the ground.

Will you take 30 seconds to sign it right now? Here's the link:

http://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/mr-amitava-bhattachary-ssc-chairman-lakhs-of-final-year-studen...

Here's why it's important:

I appeal to all final year students to support this petition as it is very important to us. It would not only save our precious one year but also give us an opportunity to get a govt. job just after completing the graduation. Please support this movement.

You can sign my petition by clicking here.

Thanks! 
Piyush Sharma

is work ex and acad not considered for IIFT in the initial interview call stage

hii..what are the prospects for me a doctor

if i get a masters in hospital administration symbiosis pune ?? Meaning how is the college??

Can any one please suggest what are the possibility and criteria for a student outside Maharashtra to get JBIMS