Wrestling Fans Revisited !!!

hmmm
nice to see a thread of ma interest finally!!!
have been following it for quite a few years (14 infact)....
n yeah, Cena does suck... U have a look at his acting n u will realise that he should be in mortal peril the moment a fist lands on him!!! all stud....
his five point knuckle slam has never (yet) won him a match... me feels he was much better when he came in..
for that matter, even batista has lost all his steam... except maybe the point when he delivers his spine buster, he lacks energy throughout.. n he is called the animal.. Bah!!!!

The only person I like to see now is Umaga... he kills his opposition...
n bobby lashley... what a freak of nature!!!

hmmm
couldn't support u any more... barring that 'tista thingee obviously!!!
you know what he was when he was a part of evolution dontcha???? he was second, IMHO, only to brock lesnar (who's F5 was legendary) n to see both of them clobbering the living daylights outta their opponents was bliss...

anyways... as far as Cena goes.. agreed, he raps ok, he looks decent enough... but the f***ing face of WWE??? damn.. if that's the case, it just way too sad..
HBK is another pathetic bugger... both of them get beaten till the end, get all bloodied... n outta no where comes a sweet chin music/FU,STFU wateva... gets so mundane that u can actually predict the outcome of these matches...

HHH.. hmmm... according to me "The Game" was awesome... loved his pedigree (altho the one he gave Vince was a big fake... hehe, vince's face din't even touch the grnd) :)

according to me... Undie.. errrmm... Undertaker has to be the best.. The way he throws himself arnd even at this ripe age n the energy levels to put even the fittest ppl to shame... He has to be the best in the business rite now...

PS: I would really not want u (or anyone else) posting the results of Wrestlemania over here... dint check it out on the web n wanna enjoy the matches in the first place!!! 😃

used to watch WWE when i was in college abt 2yrs ago

I liked Randy Orton the Gaint killer then

how is he doing nowadays has he got any wrestlemania matches

hmm so undertaker is still going strong gud he was a big fellow very tough nut

n that HBK is still arnd man he should have retired long ago his sweet chin music is of no use

tell me one thing is the master lock broken by anybody yet???

Aah..Its so welcome to finally find a thread on WWE/Pro-Wrestling (including all the kayfabe of course) & that too catering to Cena-Haters..!!!

I have been absolutely sick of Cena winning so many games on a trot... Never liked him even when he was "just another thug" on smackdown with no championships in his kitty..
The FU s**ks b**lls...me thinks even an ordinary snap suplex does more damage than that shitty fireman's carry:satisfie: ...& puhleeezz.. the likes of Triple H, Kurt Angle , HBK & Chris benoit tapping out to the STFU..?!?! I mean...WTF..!?!?
John Cena...Yes...I cant see you... Coz you are the reason I stopped watching WWE..& I sure hope I never get to see u again (although I know its gonna be a long time until that retard vince realizes this??:)

Of the current(?) wrestlers...HHH is by far my favourite... Just love all the heat he generates with his awesome mic skills & entrance (I am the Game ! )
Liked Kurt Angle too...probably the best technical wrestler WWE/WWF ever had... & boy oh boy..do I miss Brock Lesnar..without a shadow of doubt the STRONGEST wrestler ever on WWE...& his physique wasn;t just a result of overdose of steroid..(man...anyone seen how he manhandles Big Show..hez the only guy who is not limited in his moves set against the Big Show)...& remarkably quick & technically sound for a man of his size (The Brock Lock simply rocks man..!!!)

Cheers... This is one thread I am gonna be hooked to now

used to watch WWE when i was in college abt 2yrs ago

I liked Randy Orton the Gaint killer then

how is he doing nowadays has he got any wrestlemania matches

hmm so undertaker is still going strong gud he was a big fellow very tough nut

n that HBK is still arnd man he should have retired long ago his sweet chin music is of no use

tell me one thing is the master lock broken by anybody yet???

Master lock broken (officially) by Bobby Lashley last week (Indian Air time)..
Unofficially by John Cena as well :D
and the legend killer is in the "Money in the bank match" which proposes to be a humdinger!!! :|

Liked Kurt Angle too...probably the best technical wrestler WWE/WWF ever had... & boy oh boy..do I miss Brock Lesnar..without a shadow of doubt the STRONGEST wrestler ever on WWE...& his physique wasn;t just a result of overdose of steroid..(man...anyone seen how he manhandles Big Show..hez the only guy who is not limited in his moves set against the Big Show)...& remarkably quick & technically sound for a man of his size (The Brock Lock simply rocks man..!!!)

Cheers... This is one thread I am gonna be hooked to now

yo man.. nice to see u here as well...
anyways... as far as the "strongest person ever" title goes... Me thinks u have forgotten Ahmed Johnson (the one with the red briefs).. he lifted up the whole of the late great yokozuna!!! 😐

How many others here weep when they see how screwed up the IC Belt and the Tag Division has become??? Remember the days of the New Age Outlaws, APA, Christian and Edge... and look at the tag Division now

sore spot dude...
couldn't agree with you more on this...
The constant fight between the hardy brothers (forgot the name of their team ) n edge n christian was so awesome... Even Lita was good as a side kick...
Bradshaw n farooq of the APA used to slam n bang everyone on sight....
but the best tag teams n everything was going on between the hardy boys n edge/christian... both of them a team of cousin bro's.. with all four high fliers.... That was the golden age of tag team wrestling..
The new age dudes... Crime Tyme, Dunce n some chaat f**ker, "world's best tag team" 😐 , MnM ???? do they even come in the same league??

Even the era with "nation of Domination" n "Degeneration X" ruled..
remember the time Rock had come in (with a screen name of rocky maiavea) n joined the nation of domination with farooq as its head???

man.. the current batch is sad... thank god for a few sparks of brilliance by undie, trips, lashley, CM punk (now I seriously like the dude)...

yo man.. nice to see u here as well...

So whats new..??

anyways... as far as the "strongest person ever" title goes... Me thinks u have forgotten Ahmed Johnson (the one with the red briefs).. he lifted up the whole of the late great yokozuna!!! :|

Well...Just "lifting up" a heavy load doesn't make u the strongest wrestler in my opinion...I have even seen Lex Luger lift up Yokozuna :satisfie:
In fact...even "The champ" (isnt that what John Cena is..??:wow:) did manage to "lift up" the Big Show for an FU

If you have seen what all Brock has done with the Big Show...u wud probably appreciate what I am saying... The man has super-plexed him (Yea baby...the very famous Ring-Collapse Moment ).. Power-slammed (yes...the same thing that Batista does for his Batista Bomb) him... Snap-Suplexed him..gave him belly-to-belly suplexes..Man this guy was good.. Check out this video too :- (Judement Day03 Big Show vs Brock Lesnar )

P.S. : I also love Lesnar's entrance...esp the way those firecrackers go off from the ringposts just as he jumps into the ring
Oh maan yeah! The Game! I don't know why the Hell they didn't actually use that new Motorhead theme of his more after the last WM. That was one AWESOME theme... Behold the King... The King of Kings...

And yeah, the most pathetic moment in WWE history had to be when they got Trips to tap out to Cena last WM... I mean, I thought the fans were going to riot!!! it is some measure of just how terrible Cena is as a face that even Trips (the best EVER heel in pro-wrestling history) was unable to generate heel heat in their feud!!! I mean, the crowds were marking out for Trips!!! (Barring the li'l kids and the teeny-bopper girls...and even there, there was a lot of support for Trips).

Yup...amazing theme...Definitely should have been used a great deal more...or atleast a few times more after WM 22:neutral: ... But just can't figure out what the retards in the WWE Creative team are coming up with these days...
But hey.. I still like "The Game" theme better..although both rock big time..!!!:)

Just to add a few numbers to what u said about Cena not being liked even after being billed big-time as the face... Even on a poll at WWE.com ..when people were asked whom they want to see winning the main event for the WWE championship... 65% of the voters responded in favour of Triple H .. This is particularly huge...since usually the online polls at WWE invariably seem to be rigged to support the kayfabe of the creative team...

So who still wants to see Cena..???(Man i just love to make fun of his punch-line..!!!)
sore spot dude...
couldn't agree with you more on this...
The constant fight between the hardy brothers (forgot the name of their team ) n edge n christian was so awesome... Even Lita was good as a side kick...

If I am not mistaken...the hardy brothers called themselves "The Hardy brothers"..!!!!!

If i were to see one guy coming back(defying Age and contract terms with Vince McMahon!) it wud be Bret Hart! No one was better at ring technique and free flowing close combat manouvers.(Sharpshooter )

Apart from that i liked kurt angle on occassions when he was battling against the odds altho he keeps changing his bad and good sides as quick as changing clothes!

See i favour sublime finnesse over brute force!

HHH for his sheer killer instinct and winning abilities.
Stone Cold for the beer rhetoric and stunner
and Last but not the least...where the fish is Goldberg and the SPEAR!!

PS:Cena's just a p*nk!

Surprised there are no Edge marks here... I really like the way the guy has worked the past two years and personally I think he's been given a raw deal by Creative. He would have made a terrific heel champ...still would. He really does deserve a push... But what I think will happen is that they will keep the belt on Cena now and then Trips will come back and claim it with a huge crowd rush to see that happen... That may also coincide with HBK actually going for that break which he is supposed to be taking...

Agreed... He is really good as a heel..was tried as a face for sometime when Benoit was champ... But don't think he made much of an impact there.. & i think the "Rated-R" image works well with him.. I personally felt, that he would get more title shots or even that the creative team would let him win atleast some of his title-shots..
& the guy has some good moves...I like the spear's (Ya..I think Edge's spear is better..Goldberg's spear at times is very fake..doesn't even run thru any considerable distance to gather enough momentum) & his impaler DDT is a real cool move...he was even using a modified sharpshooter once...really nice..& looked damn painful too ...what was it called btw..?? edgecator...?? edgecution..?? cant remember..!!! :confused:

Agreed. The montreal incident really did it for Bret.Also agree with the whinger part:D.

Btw saw tatanka some time ago bk in the ring...Gosh good ol school days!

Me finds Edge's prowess being tops when he actually shaved off Curt Angle's head errm hair :biggrin:
but I will disagree with Shubhankar over here.. Wat do u mean, goldberg's spear was fake??? 😐 man he practically invented the move... his impact was awesome...
as far as the modified sharpshooter is concerned, I think it was (edge's) a spoof on the age old senile sathiyaaya hua buddhaa Ric Flair... The running around n then grabbing the legs n wateva!!!

Edge according to me, brings an amt of excitement into the whole RAW funda.. The "Evil/Bad guy" who is exceptionally good...

Me thinks as a heel even Randy orton is awesome... I mean, unlike Kennedy, finley, king bhooka (booker) etc etc.. he n edge actually have a lot of talent!!! the RKO is a good enough move (albeit a bit like Matt hardy's finishing move)!!!

one more cool thread to be on,
Hi, Anarchy and shubhankar
me too on the list of the biggest WWE fans........

As i can see the topic being discussed is the most effective wrestler in WWE, my vote goes to Kurt Angle , i like his angle lock and angle slam, i still remember the slam he gave to Big show on the table.....

but I will disagree with Shubhankar over here.. Wat do u mean, goldberg's spear was fake??? 😐 man he practically invented the move... his impact was awesome...

I was referring to the few occasions when he happened to just run two paces or so before ramming his shoulder into his opponent.. of course as per the storyline, his opponent still gets K'Oed..but I for one...dont buy into a spear being that good off just two paces...When he does run the full distance which allows him to accelerate & gather full momentum...the Spear is really good..!!

as far as the modified sharpshooter is concerned, I think it was (edge's) a spoof on the age old senile sathiyaaya hua buddhaa Ric Flair... The running around n then grabbing the legs n wateva!!!

Nope...u are a bit confused here..Ric Flair's move...the "Figure-four leglock" is entirely different from what I am talking about.. Edg'e submission is almost identical to the sharpshooter except for the fact that unlike in the sharpshooter where, once the lock is applied...the applier sits on his opponent facing the opposite direction...in edge;s move...the applier of the move faces the same direction as the opponent... Check out Royal Rumble '05 (when Edge applied that on HHH )or any match in late'04 & early '05... Edge used it quite often back then...

Me thinks as a heel even Randy orton is awesome... I mean, unlike Kennedy, finley, king bhooka (booker) etc etc.. he n edge actually have a lot of talent!!! the RKO is a good enough move (albeit a bit like Matt hardy's finishing move)!!!

Yes...he is good as a heel...But me thinks he was also extremely popular as a face...back when he became the youngest world champ in WWE history...Me thought he was gonna be the young-gun who was gonna give us some gr8 moments & win many world championships (he is one of the few who definitely deserves them..RKO rocks..!!)..but alas... thats not what the creative team thought..!!!

Yes...finally got it...It indeed is called "Edgecator"

Quoting from wikipedia..
" Edge uses an inverted version of the Sharpshooter dubbed the Edgecator. This variation sees the wrestler starting off the move as a normal Sharpshooter, but after crossing the opponents legs over their own, the wrestler does not mount the opponent, instead remaining to the side of the opponent with the opponents legs hooked around the wrestler's own leg." (Source : Sharpshooter )
one more cool thread to be on,
Hi, Anarchy and shubhankar
me too on the list of the biggest WWE fans........

As i can see the topic being discussed is the most effective wrestler in WWE, my vote goes to Kurt Angle , i like his angle lock and angle slam, i still remember the slam he gave to Big show on the table.....

Yay...Good to have u here dude... Nice seeing the HP thread wala gang meeting up on the WWE thread too.>!!!
& yes...the Ankle lock also rocks..!!!

hi what about the oldies,no no not on the PG

but of WWE

the HITMAN,HULK HOGAN,

MY FAV is HBK and THE ROCK
i like his stupidity

do you smell what the rock is cooking

Hmm...Talking of finishing moves....
I like HHH's pedigree and prefer Goldbergs Jackhammer over his spear.

Still remember the duels between HHH and Goldberg at Unforgiven and Summer Slam!

abey MvB dude...
u do know a lot abt the "inside" stories of WWE..
I have 2 doubts (because I had to stop watching it for abt 4 yrs in between in ma college )
1) How did Eddie Gurrero Die??
2) Why was Rey Mysterio taken outta the eqn.. I mean, his reign as the underdog champ was kinda rocking!!!

care to help me out on this???

PS: another sad fact... John Cena is probably the only person to have held 2 belts with him for so long!!! 😞 sad piece of shit like him