Would you like to help with a project or mentor someone?

Hi, Have you thought of ways to give back to your Alma Mater? Would you like to donate, find, co-develop, share industry relevant ideas for your juniors to do as their academic projects? Or share technical papers for their guidance? In s…

Hi,

Have you thought of ways to give back to your Alma Mater?

Would you like to donate, find, co-develop, share industry relevant ideas for your juniors to do as their academic projects? Or share technical papers for their guidance? In science & technology, business management, the arts and more.

Would you like to mentor someone for industry or business management readiness?

You can help that next batch be better prepared for the industry as they prepare to join work forces.

I think it is an excellent way to giveback in the same way others helped us become who we are. Login with your Facebook ID or register.

Regards and all the best,
Chirantan

Hello since we're talking about giving back .. please help to do your bit for street kids . My company along with CRY ( India's largest kids charity) brings you a chance to help make charity cooler in India .

All you have to do is wear the smile drive on your hand !

This cool and convenient 8gb pen drives not just are fashionable to wear, but part of the proceeds also go to cry, which in turn helps underprivileged kids' education. So no matter how you look at it, these wristband pendrive spread smiles :)

You can buy them for Rs 549 , cash on delivery all over India at Now, wear a USB pen drive, and also support a cause - The Smile Drive

Join us on facebook : https://www.facebook.com/smiledrive

Everyone's wearing the smile drive, Please support the movement, share with your friends Cheers .

@[250119:jenitamathews] Thanks for sharing the link. GiveBack comes in many forms. I have personally been associated with CRY and several lesser known organizations in our country. My thread here is dedicated to a specific cause - empowerment of our workforce which despite being among the world's youngest, needs help with employability at grass roots. I hope you understand that by ourselves, we can only take humble steps. World hunger is solved when all these small initiatives work in their own way and not one at the expense of another 😃

@jenitamathews I am unable to see that link, can you please verify ?
If you helped students or your college with projects, tell about it. If you were involved in mentoring, tell about it. If you held a responsible position such as secretary of your neighborhood society, showcase your initiatives and 'likes' from fellow members. Record it all. Build your attestations like no resume can.

Future business leaders need to demonstrate qualities of responsibility and empathy. An individual €™s track record of professional and social giveback attests to these traits. This is one reason why corporates value social stewardship. B-school admission committees and corporate HR alike are on the lookout for individuals who have demonstrated such traits.
Naturally, if you have past record of giveback, it can boost your career, helping you reach where you want to be.

http://www.ossnext.org/index.php?option=com_content&view;=article&id;=79

We as an Institute have adopted our nearby village and teach the kids, the adults and also, we are creating jobs for them. we are very happy to discuss more on this with anyone.

Would like to introduce you to a place more apt for posting your projects for free.....

www.99volunteers.org - Indian Volunteering Network

It is a unique upcoming startup which is not-for-profit where both NGOs and Volunteers can interact and collaborate for social work.....

http://www.bagsshoesonsale.com/

Bagsshoesonsale.com sells nice replica bags,shoes,wallets,belts,sunglasse.Such as louis vuitton bags and wallets,hermes bags,dior bags,fendi shoes,prada bags,celine bags,and so on.

I did my MBA in International Business from Sikkim Manipal University. I want to land a job in SCM or EXIM . Please let me know how to proceed. I don't have experience in these fields. I have 7 years of experience in International sales and marketing. Please let me know good institutes both external and regular for getting a job in EXIM/SCM. Please help me guys , what should I do. I submit the resume but I get a reply that I don't have relevant experience. Please let me know which institutes are in demand? How should I proceed. I live in Ahmedabad. I am willing to do anything and spend money earned by my bpo job- if that is what I have to do. I dont want to do a BPO job for my life guys. I am getting frustrated. Please show me the way.