Worth of doing MBA in International Schools??

Hi guys, I am really confused about whether to do MBA in india or foreign. Though i know that in India also there are really good MBA schools but the competetion for them is tremendous and luck plays a big part. I really need to do MBA in 201…

Hi guys,

I am really confused about whether to do MBA in india or foreign. Though i know that in India also there are really good MBA schools but the competetion for them is tremendous and luck plays a big part. I really need to do MBA in 2011. So i need your opinions. Before i ask you my queries i will tell you my profile:

1.5 yrs IT exp( will be 2.5 by next yr @ time of applying)
72% Engg
79% 12th
80% 10th
Decent enuf EC. (Includes a certificate from President of India for NCC jun) ;)

My queries:

1. Is it better do MBA in decent enought B-schools in India or to do it foreign(how imp will be the global exposure??)
2. how difficult will it be to get an admission 4 in International MBA schools with my kinda exp and profile.

My main reason to think on these lines is because in India its mainly percentile system and in foreign it will be solely my performance. so i might have better chances of getting an admit over there.

Guys, i know this is a very vague and ambiguous query but kindly reply.
thanks in advance.

PS-If you feel its better to do it in internations school, then kindly suggest some good schools that i need to target and also the GMAT score i need to be targetting 4 those schools.