World of Sports

Let’s start with the most popular sport of the country and the man of the moment…Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar. Take this quiz first on SRT and keep posting questions related to world of sports. Yahoo Search - Web Search

Let's start with the most popular sport of the country and the man of the moment...Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar. Take this quiz first on SRT and keep posting questions related to world of sports.

http://cricket.yahoo.com/_specials/farewell-sachin-tendulkar/quiz1/

Let's start with the most popular sport of the country i.e. Cricket and man of the moment i.e. Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar.
Take this really interesting quiz on SRT and keep posting questions on world of sports.Thanks...

Who has been appointed as the new IPL chairman ?

Which of the following famous sports arena/stadium shares a common name for two distinct sports?

Who among the following crowned as ATP world no. 1 player of 2013

I have heard a lot about GLA University and its sports meet. This time I have got an opportunity to participate in the GLA University National Sports Meet Maitree. The university has invited players from different colleges. I am participating on behalf of my college. But I am very exited to visit the university as I have heard a lot about the university and its perfect organization of different events. Waiting for Maitree. Really a good chance for the students to interact with the students of different universities.

GLA University , Mathura in collaboration with the Mathura Chess Association had organized an Under-25 district chess tournament for its students. Chess is important for improving concentration and developing logical thinking which is much required by the students. The tournamnet had 7 rounds. The top four winners have been awarded with trophies and also selected for state level chess tournament. The top 30 winners got district chess certificates. Along with its focus on education, GLA encourages students to take part in different seminars, workshops, events and competitions. GLA believes in an all round development for its students. Hence, the institute from time to time organizes different events for its students to participate.

Institute of Pharmaceutical Research, GLA University Mathura is the proud organizer of Maitree'14. It is a national level sports meet, open for all the colleges and universities. Its the showcase of great sportsmanship by the university, where it has invited all with open arms. GLA is well renowned for its well behavior and good coordination amongst other colleges and universities.

Sports Authority of India under the ministry of youth affairs and sports Govt. of India has adopted SRM University as an Extension Centre in Volleyball discipline on the basis of its Infrastructure, its past performances and its history of producing national and international volleyball players. This extension centre is authorised to select players from the University, school and colleges of age group 12-18 years and than coach them. SAI will provide the trainees with sports kit, competition exposure, insurance and an annual maintenance of Rs.1 lakh to the University. The selection trial will be held on 16th April,2014, at the SRM University main campus Volleyball ground in kattankulathur.

Is it good to do PGDM in Sports Management from IISWBM or should one opt for MBA in Sports Management at Tamilnadu Physical Education and Sports University?