World mba tour in Mumbai on 5th July

Hi All Like every year, the World MBA tour is organizing its India tour in the first week of July at he TAj Apollo Bunder. I remember that it was last year at the same time, that I started my preparation for GMAT and B school applications. …

Hi All

Like every year, the World MBA tour is organizing its India tour in the first week of July at he TAj Apollo Bunder. I remember that it was last year at the same time, that I started my preparation for GMAT and B school applications.

So, for aspirants, its a good occasion to meet with the representatives of some business schools. You can register by visiting the topmba.com website. The link for the same is given on the pagalguy website as well.

I, along with a few other admits from Mumbai, would be at the Darden B school stall (this time behind the table, unlike last year). Looking forward to meeting some of you during the event.

-ricky

Actually I was hoping to be able to rope you in to stand behind the PG Table

PG.com is having its own stall at the fair and we are looking for Admitted students to come stand with us. We hope to be able to show other students what PG can do for them as well as build credibility with other colleges as well.

Those interested please PM me

Actually I was hoping to be able to rope you in to stand behind the PG Table

PG.com is having its own stall at the fair and we are looking for Admitted students to come stand with us. We hope to be able to show other students what PG can do for them as well as build credibility with other colleges as well.

Those interested please PM me

Hey Neo...I would glad to be part of the PG team at the stall...cant commit 100% presence, but definitely would be there for a substantial time 😃

Hey Neo and Ricky;
I would like to attend World MBA tour. I want to know if it is only through invitation or everyone is invited.

way to go neo

so i'm taking it for granted that pagalguy will be there at the table. question is, are you coming to Mumbai for this?

sad but i cant attend the fair...

anyways newbies can check my blog to see my mba fair visit's experience last year. i have some recommendation as well about dos and donts .
CHECK IT OUT

hi....i m interested to stand for PG on 5th july...kindly let me know d details....thank you

welcome to the forums, Pooja. 😃

As the moderator, Neo2000 suggested, pagalguy is looking for ''admitted students who are also the members of pagalguy forum'' to represent them.
so that like other college desks They'll answer to queries from people like ''us''.
I hope you got my point ;)
@nishant - go to its website. (i think its banner is on pg forum itself

anyone can visit the fair. u'll need to register online-print- pay@venue