Work Experience for Major B-Schools in India

I want to take admission for MBA program in India in reputed B-School. I am having work experience of 2 years in a Automobile/Mechanical Industry. The starting 7 months experience is in packing machine industry and 1 year 5 months experience in a …

I want to take admission for MBA program in India in reputed B-School. I am having work experience of 2 years in a Automobile/Mechanical Industry. The starting 7 months experience is in packing machine industry and 1 year 5 months experience in a Automobile MNC. I have done B.Tech in Automobile Engineering. I want to ask whether the whole 2 years experience will be considered while taking admission in a major B-schools or only the 1.5 years of latter experience be considered???... as recently Narsee Monjee rejected one of my friend experience in a similar case in ECE profile and Electronics company. I want to know which colleges in India have criteria of complete 2 years experience without breaks and which college can consider this experience while taking admission.??

Please provide the answer as this is very imp for me right now.

- GKC