work ex.really required??

_*hello everyone.am a new guy at pg i basically started this thread to start a discussion on the so called "work-experience"thats given so much importance in a foreign mba.As for myself am 21yrs old and am desperate to get into a foreign mba prog …

hello everyone.am a new guy at pg i basically started this thread to start a discussion on the so called "work-experience"thats given so much importance in a foreign mba.As for myself am 21yrs old and am desperate to get into a foreign mba prog cause i desire to work in an american or european market...i ve got a decent cgpa of 8.2 in my graduation n am currently workin at maruti suzuki.however i wish to go 4 my mba prog. next yr which ll gimme a yr. n a half of work ex......now all i wanted to know is will something like a very good gmat score (around 720) offset this shortage of work ex....n also..if they do value work ex so much.what happens to people who have generally good info n maybe even have good management skills????????pls put up your ideas cause im really lookin forward to the sort of replies i get be it curses or responsible replies....