WMP @ IIM Lucknow, Noida Campus [2013-2016]

Hi All,Starting this thread to keep a track of students appearing for WMP (Working Manager’s Programme) at IIM Lucknow, Noida Campus on 14th April 2013.Regards,Y

Hi All,

Starting this thread to keep a track of students appearing for WMP (Working Manager's Programme) at IIM Lucknow, Noida Campus on 14th April 2013.

Regards,

Y

Hi All,

I am currently a student of WMP(2012-2015) batch.
If you have any questions on preparation etc etc then you can post here. Will try my best to answer 😁
Also will try to get some of my WMP friends to come alive here 👍
Best of Luck.
Cheers 🍻

I appaeared in the test today. Here are few details:

1) Total Number of questions: 100 [33:English, 34:Quant, 33:DI]

2) Time Duration: 2 hrs

3) Negative Marking: 33%

English: Parajumbles, Fill in the blanks, Antonym/Synonyms, 2 RC's (5 quests each).

I found this section to be tough only because of practise.

Quant: 1-4 questions from all major topics. Averages, Alligations, Ratio/Proportion, Profit/Loss, TSD, Mensuration, Trigonometry, Geometry, Equations, Set Theory, P&C;, AP/GP..

Overall easy but one should have good practise to score good. Majority of the questions were direct application of logic/formulae etc..

DI: Logical Reaoning was easy, DI had both calculation intensive and easy to analyse caselets. Overall easy but needed practise.

Overall this paper was far easy than CAT.

I'm optimist about the GD/PI call but my only concern is that I couldnt attempt RC section. Lets hope for the best.

Regards,

Yashukla

Hi Friends,

Any opinion about the test..? Pls come out and share..!!

-Yashukla

hi friends.. any updates on when the written test result will be out?? will it give a percentile based score !!

Call getters pls post your GD/PI details..

hi,
i have also received mail for 15 may...
won't they be telling us our percentile?

Hi Guys,

I have also received the mail. Did you have any idea of the total intake for 2013

Not sure but after the written test was over, a guy told me there would be around 160 seats and they would call 4 times the no. of seats for GD/PI and if there was only one centre for written test then I guess everyone would be called 😃

I discussed with one of my seniors who is current doing this MBA, he informed tht there are 120 seats in all and the selection is profile based. In 2011 only 96 students were selected.

Well.. any idea what to expect in GD/PI..?

Dear all,

Are the call dates are based on score in written exam ?

has anyone so far received the call letter by post ?

Just a question:

By whom are you getting your docs attested ? Is it a "Gazetted" officer ?

@rakeshrdg
Pls let me know if any of the banks provide "Education Loan" for this programme ?

Several banks have special interest rates(base rate + 1%) for IIM's, IIT's and ISB. Does WMP qualify for such consessional rates ?

I thaught of initiating this discussion after the final results but I think its better to be prepared to avoid last moment rush.

I didn't recieve any email nor the letter.

Any idea there would be second list yet to be published ?

@rakeshrdg
What should be the dress code for GD/PI..??
Will it be a good idea to wear business formals (suit) in this scorching heat or a formal Shirt/Trouser combo work..??

Hello Guys.. anyone appeared for GD/PI for IIML WMP 2013-2016 .. please share your topic & experince!!

Hello ppl....im on 15th may 1.30 pm batch....

Hi guyz ..mine is scheduled on 16th may 1.30 m batch..