Without experience is it possible to get admission....

Hello Sir *Can you tell me is it possible me to get addmission in MBA in US or UK or Australia or Singapore and other foreign countries without work experience? I recently completed my graduation in B.com from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Agr…

Hello Sir
Can you tell me is it possible me to get addmission in MBA in US or UK or Australia or Singapore and other foreign countries without work experience? I recently completed my graduation in B.com from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra with 58.9% 😞 , 10th-75.6%,12th-63.7% and appeared for GMAT and scored 610.
I have work experience of 3 months with UNESCO-INRULED as a Research Assistant for the preparation of a report which I think is a part time. Before this I had a work experience of 1.5 yrs as a Trainee in Hero Honda during my college days. I want to know from you that foreign universities would accept this experience or not? If they accept, then they will consider this as a part time or full time?
My last qusetion is can you give me rough idea about MBA from King's college of london? Is it worhful to do MBA from there and what is the job opportunities after pass out from there?
Thanks in advance and plz do reply soon as I have less time to apply.

Sirji,

One of the consultants has responded to your note on the 'Ask a Consultant' thread. But taking a quick shot at this query here.

Global MBA programs are different from the format we are used to in India - right from the candidate profiles they accept, the style of teaching and the post-MBA opportunities. Read up more on why work experience is important for these MBA programs.

There are many that will accept candidates without work experience and without GMAT scores. But think if you really want to go for such programs. Will you end up with something worthwhile or just a paper degree?

Last word of advice, like your PG name suggests, spread the love...not panic 😃 Don't rush into an MBA program just to meet deadlines. Take a few steps back and give it more thought.

- Sameer
Author | Beyond The MBA Hype

Dear Sameer

Thanks for your gudiance. If you don't mind to give your opinion on this thread please reply for my last question also, that work experience I shared with you would be consider for admission process or not?

Thanks 😃

Hello Sir
Can you tell me is it possible me to get addmission in MBA in US or UK or Australia or Singapore and other foreign countries without work experience? I recently completed my graduation in B.com from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra with 58.9% 😞 , 10th-75.6%,12th-63.7% and appeared for GMAT and scored 610.
I have work experience of 3 months with UNESCO-INRULED as a Research Assistant for the preparation of a report which I think is a part time. Before this I had a work experience of 1.5 yrs as a Trainee in Hero Honda during my college days. I want to know from you that foreign universities would accept this experience or not? If they accept, then they will consider this as a part time or full time?
My last qusetion is can you give me rough idea about MBA from King's college of london? Is it worhful to do MBA from there and what is the job opportunities after pass out from there?
Thanks in advance and plz do reply soon as I have less time to apply.

Hey Buddy

If you have already asked a question on one thread, Please dont open a new thread. Purpose is to remove SPAM.

MODS : Question is already asked on other thread. Please close this thread.

Dear vivek

Tell me the process how to close/remove this thread?

Thanks