wipro latest paper cutoff

can anyone pls tell me the individual cutoff for each section in wipro paper…verbal(20)…analytical(20)…and technicall(10)…i am non cse student and i have googled a lot to find paper…but i am not satisfied with the answer…can anyone who cl…

can anyone pls tell me the individual cutoff for each section in wipro paper...verbal(20)..analytical(20)...and technicall(10)..i am non cse student and i have googled a lot to find paper..but i am not satisfied with the answer...can anyone who cleared the paper plssssss tell the actual cutoff and topics to prepare..thanks in advance//////////plssssssss some one helppppppppp meeeeee

Please don't open a thread for individual queries. Use search option instead. By the way Wipro doesn't disclose cutoffs in written exam anytime ....

@Moderators Please close this thread.

i knw that....anyone who cleared the written have ur guess and tell me the cutoff pls...i searched here but didnt find any post related to wipro...pls help

bro plz tell me what was the level of the questions in paper....................how many question n what was time limit. Wipro is coming to my campus the day after tomorrow n i m clueless...............plz reply

i also dono tats y seeking help from others dude