William and Mary - Mason School of Business : Calling Applicants for Fall 2014 MBA Program

Hi,I could not find any thread for Mason Fall 2014 applicants. Hence creating this one. Please share your thoughts on the program. Hopefully we all could clarify each others’ queries to an extent. :smiley: I’m an Indian applicant for …

Hi,

I could not find any thread for Mason Fall 2014 applicants. Hence creating this one. Please share your thoughts on the program. Hopefully we all could clarify each others' queries to an extent. 😃

I'm an Indian applicant for William and Mary Full time MBA in the early-round. My interview is done and awaiting results.

Thanks,
Abraham Zacharia

Hi @prachg My profile:- GMAT-660, exp - 4yrs 11months IT prof. Interview was good. I was interviewed by Amanda. She was very friendly. 😃

Hi, I have also accepted he offer from William and Mary Mason School of Business

Hello,

I am a 1st year student at Mason School of Business - College of William & Mary. Congratulations to admitted students and best of luck for those who are in the process.

I'll be happy to answer any questions that you might have about the program. For Basic FAQ, a short trip to the website is always recommended.

Prior coming to Mason, I had over 6 years of experience in Telecommunications industry, handling projects and providing technical consulting to install mobile networks. My tentative focus area is Operations.

Best Regards.
Ayon

Hi,
This is Rachit....
I have got a final call from Mason..
Looking at my loan options and other requirements..
Is there anyone else who has decided to join Mason this fall?