Will my Work-Ex of 4.5 yrs (by mar-2013) be a constraint for B schools in India

I have booked my GMAT slot in the end of Aug-2012, I plan to apply for colleges both in India and abroad. I work for an Automaker in India , I want to know if my Work-Ex of 4.5 yrs (by Mar-2013) be a constraint for B schools in India. To be very s…

I have booked my GMAT slot in the end of Aug-2012, I plan to apply for colleges both in India and abroad. I work for an Automaker in India , I want to know if my Work-Ex of 4.5 yrs (by Mar-2013) be a constraint for B schools in India. To be very specific will 4.5 years of Exp be a reason for rejection for B schools in India.

Sandeep30 Says
I have booked my GMAT slot in the end of Aug-2012, I plan to apply for colleges both in India and abroad. I work for an Automaker in India , I want to know if my Work-Ex of 4.5 yrs (by Mar-2013) be a constraint for B schools in India. To be very specific will 4.5 years of Exp be a reason for rejection for B schools in India.

Friend,
Dont worry and give your best. Infact I also had similar work ex and this year I have cleared IIM L, K and waitlisted in I. So a good CAT/GMAT score and good 10th 12th score will nullify your high work ex.