Will anyone need a personalised test practice app?

Hello PGites, I have been a mute observer of this forum over the years. PG helped me a lot during my pre-MBA days. Now, as a return to the community, I am thinking of creating an app for the users to practise tests in their mobile devices o…

Hello PGites,

I have been a mute observer of this forum over the years. PG helped me a lot during my pre-MBA days. Now, as a return to the community, I am thinking of creating an app for the users to practise tests in their mobile devices or through web. Though there are already number of sources available, there is not a single one where one can customize the tests as per ones requirements. I faced this issue. Here, through the app, users will be able to create their own question bank, share it with their friends (or not), have discussions with other users, rate the question banks, practice specific section etc. etc.

The app is still in ideation phase, and I very much need your inputs regarding the same. For now, I am not even sure that users will want it. So, PGites, if you think such an app might be useful for you, please fill in the short survey and help me shape the app features. Even if you are not interested, it will be extremely helpful if you could go to the survey and fill the "NO" response, so that I can scrap the idea.

Here is the link for survey: Personalised Test Engine Mobile App

Also, if you want to beta-test the app, pls leave your email address in the form, where an invite can be sent.

Thanks and Regards,

Manoj

[email protected]

Please create. Thai will be really helpful. Thanks in advance!!!