Wikipedia needs you

Ladies and gents, I am not sure if this is the right place to post this, but this is the closest I could link it to, so posting here. Most of us use Wikipedia day in and day out and you would know they do not operate on money generated f…

Ladies and gents,

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this, but this is the closest I could link it to, so posting here.

Most of us use Wikipedia day in and day out and you would know they do not operate on money generated from advertisements. They raise money through donations from people like us. If you have gained anything from wikipedia, you may check this link and also forward to your friends. A donation as small as Rs. 100 can help them.

https://donate.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:FundraiserLandingPage?uselang=en&country;=IN&template;=Lp-layout-default&appeal-template;=Appeal-template-default&appeal;=Appeal-default&form-template;=Form-template-default&form-countryspecific;=Form-countryspecific-control&utm;_medium=sitenotice&utm;_source=B11_Donate_Jimmy_AvsB&utm;_campaign=C11_1114_AvsB_IN

No, I do not work with Wikipedia and have no link with them whatsoever, other than the fact that I have gained a lot of knowledge from there. So, I think they need to be helped by me in every way I can. Thank you.

done :)

thanks for mentioning it here. :D

wikipedia is really a very useful thing. 😁

nice effort