WHU Germany,2010-Help n Experts,eeded urgently.

Dear Experts, My name is Pranal Rai. I am software engineer and working with france based firm from last 6 years. My total experience(6 years) is in banking and finance domain for U.K.'s most reputed bank Barclaycard. In my acads i have recei…

Dear Experts,

My name is Pranal Rai. I am software engineer and working with france based firm from last 6 years. My total experience(6 years) is in banking and finance domain for U.K.'s most reputed bank Barclaycard. In my acads i have received throughout 75% +.
In GMAT i have got 620 and IELTS 7.5. I had applied to WHU, Germany for full time MBA program and got the admission in this school.

Could you please help me on the below questions:

1) Is Germany MBA is valuable? If yes, whether WHU is a good choice?
2) How much time will it take to get the germany student visa as the session of WHU will be starting from 01/03/2010. So i am not left with enough time?
3) I have applied to the below schools as well :
-> Imperial
-> SAID
-> CAAS
-> BATH
-> HHL
-> Henley

As the session of WHU is starting too early, i am in a dilemma and not able to decide, whether i should have to wait for the other school's reply or i should accept WHU?

I am very desperatly looking forward for your suggestion.

Regards,
Pranal Rai

Dear Experts,

My name is Pranal Rai. I am software engineer and working with france based firm from last 6 years. My total experience(6 years) is in banking and finance domain for U.K.'s most reputed bank Barclaycard. In my acads i have received throughout 75% +.
In GMAT i have got 620 and IELTS 7.5. I had applied to WHU, Germany for full time MBA program and got the admission in this school.

Could you please help me on the below questions:

1) Is Germany MBA is valuable? If yes, whether WHU is a good choice?
2) How much time will it take to get the germany student visa as the session of WHU will be starting from 01/03/2010. So i am not left with enough time?
3) I have applied to the below schools as well :
-> Imperial
-> SAID
-> CAAS
-> BATH
-> HHL
-> Henley

As the session of WHU is starting too early, i am in a dilemma and not able to decide, whether i should have to wait for the other school's reply or i should accept WHU?

I am very desperatly looking forward for your suggestion.

Regards,
Pranal Rai

Hi Pranal,

The selection of school is impressive..except WHU.
Why have you shortlisted WHU..any specific reasons ? WHU is not a fantastic school..1st of all Germany is the technology/engg base..& not at all famous for MBA..however the only famous school is Mannheim..@ 26th rank-Economist..otherwise HHL is the other school to be considered..but the main concern is the language..which will make u feel like a handicap..if u dont knw German..& hence no jobs..the reputation of WHU is also limited to Germany(or German speaking countries).

How do u consider Bath & Henley ?
Plz throw some lights on these schools as well.

I think WHU is good institution and considered a very good German MBA.
Saying Germany is all about technology/consulting is not fair.Traditional mba market is now growing up in Germany. All depends upon what's your ROI from WHU as compared to the other B -schools you have applied? As for international reputation or in Germany, be assured it's a recognised and acclaimed name.

Thanks