Which is better Princeton or Kaplan interms of GMAT coaching & Admission Counselling?

Hey Co PGites, I am a GMAT aspirant planning to take admit in fall 2010 session. I am looking for some GMAT coaching & admission counseling for B-School admits. I visited Princeton & Kaplan in Chandigarh yesterday n found that both provide the …

Hey Co PGites,
I am a GMAT aspirant planning to take admit in fall 2010 session. I am looking for some GMAT coaching & admission counseling for B-School admits. I visited Princeton & Kaplan in Chandigarh yesterday n found that both provide the similar services n have almost the same cost. So now I am confused which one to opt or to try out the self preparation. I need your useful advice to take some decision ASAP.
Thanks in Advance
Mandeep

Hi Mandeep

Which one did u find better .pls share, m also in same confusion

Can't comment on the specific centre, but overall I think Kaplan has better and more GMAT-like questions than Princeton. They also have a very comprehensive quiz bank that I think should be part of your course.

Why don't you first take a mock test on your own and see if you even require classes?