Which Indian Leaders in politics can take us to the future?

A post by Karan Bharadwaj on my thread on Black money.

Puys, who do you think is the best leader in India? I vote for Narendar Modi.

Please post your views.

Roshan Jha

P.S. - PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENTS BASED ON FACTS. NO PREJUDICED COMMENTS
P.P.S - DO NOT COMMENT ANYTHING ON THE POLL YAAR. YOU CAN CLICK ON OTHERS IF YOU FIND THE POLL TO BE BIASED.
P.P.P.S - PLease do proper research before posting. And stick to the topic.

Thanks for starting the thread and umm, good poll.(Sorry for the comment)

Here are a few more videos for others to see the changes initiated by NaMo and how Business Tycoons praised him.

YouTube - Ratan Tata highly praises Narendra Modi - Times Now (Nano NaMo Sanand)
YouTube - Tv9 Gujarat - And now American tourist praises Narendra modi!
YouTube - World's 4th richest man praises Hindutva leader Narendra Modi and Indian state of Gujarat
YouTube - Justice Krishna Iyer praises Modi
YouTube - Mr. Anil ambani on narendra Modi
YouTube - Mr. Mukesh Ambani and Mr. Narendra Modi

Thanks again.

Karan Bhardwaj

Narendra Modi, Nitish Kumar, Shivraj Singh Chouhan, Prithviraj Chavan - all able administrators.

But if we look for PM potential, Modi will never be accepted until BJP gets a full majority, while Shivraj Singh Chouhan hasn't really shown those sort of ambitions yet. Prithviraj Chavan is a very promising guy, but then he's in a family-controlled party which will never enable him to function the way he'd like to. It'd be enough if he's just able to clean up the regressive mess that is Maharashtra. Nitish seems like a very likely future PM, and a promising one at that.

Narendra Modi, Nitish Kumar, Shivraj Singh Chouhan, Prithviraj Chavan - all able administrators.

But if we look for PM potential, Modi will never be accepted until BJP gets a full majority, while Shivraj Singh Chouhan hasn't really shown those sort of ambitions yet. Prithviraj Chavan is a very promising guy, but then he's in a family-controlled party which will never enable him to function the way he'd like to. It'd be enough if he's just able to clean up the regressive mess that is Maharashtra. Nitish seems like a very likely future PM, and a promising one at that.

ok, but the if observe closely Nitish and Modi two side of single coin there working pattern is quite similar but don't forget the fact that Modi is above in his brand name rather than BJP and his achievements are far ahead then Nitish and also holds a bit of dictatorship quality which i think i really needed in this current currupt indian politics

First of all a very good Thread.Facts are there but I have been goin to rajasthan from past 15 years and in these 15 years i always passed through Gujarat by Car.Always i saw a better Gujarat.Amazing work and development.Better Infrastructure,better governance.But the biggest thing i like about Modi is tht apart from getting billions deals from other countries.The striking feature to me has been the difference between completely developed and not so developed areas of Gujarat which is less which means inclusive growth.Gujarat has basic amenities like electricity,water and even broadband in even distant and smaller parts.Nitish Kumar is good but still will take time to prove himself.Rahul Gandhi is also popular.But personally i dnt thk he will be a leader who can take tough decisions.

nj182002 Says
First of all a very good Thread.Facts are there but I have been goin to rajasthan from past 15 years and in these 15 years i always passed through Gujarat by Car.Always i saw a better Gujarat.Amazing work and development.Better Infrastructure,better governance.But the biggest thing i like about Modi is tht apart from getting billions deals from other countries.The striking feature to me has been the difference between completely developed and not so developed areas of Gujarat which is less which means inclusive growth.Gujarat has basic amenities like electricity,water and even broadband in even distant and smaller parts.Nitish Kumar is good but still will take time to prove himself.Rahul Gandhi is also popular.But personally i dnt thk he will be a leader who can take tough decisions.

till date rahul gandhi has not done anything for the development, he is always trying to woo the voters and get public and media attention. firstly i think he needs to take up a ministry and show his governing and administrating power in that. so that public can see that he is not only a person who knows to talk but one who knows how to act..
singla9007 Says
till date rahul gandhi has not done anything for the development, he is always trying to woo the voters and get public and media attention. firstly i think he needs to take up a ministry and show his governing and administrating power in that. so that public can see that he is not only a person who knows to talk but one who knows how to act..

i agree..Rahul gandhi is just being promoted as the scion and the heir apparent for the post of Congress head honcho.....and possibly for a prime ministerial candidate. He just appears once every 3 months for his sound byte and 15 mins of publicity where he helps some poor lady lift a crate full of sand in some construction site somewhere. I agree people like Narendra Modi and Nitish Kumar may not be perfect in every sens and somewhere down the line some characteristics need to be reformed but at least they have the drive to make their state the best.

Suppose every state had a person like that, it would be competitive and it could get nasty sometimes but in the end if they all work towards the well being of the nation, i see no harm in having people like Modi and Kumar.

As for the next generation i expect a lot from varun gandhi....he looks calm composed and mature for his age

So I found these two ways to get noticed in Indian Politics....

1) Become noisy & disruptive like AAP to get attention with no money to create the so called 'लहर'. An innocent child does the same.

OR

2) Become the child of Ambani's & Adani's....like Congress or BJP....and create a false cloud with the help of the money of these big corporate giants to get noticed everywhere....on Newspapers, Internet, Magazines, radios, and where-not)

First they feed you with their money for the campaigning and after reaching the power you feed'em by allowing to do all the nuisance..

आखिर कर्ज तो चुकाना ही पड़ता है ना ।

Which of these you think is a better one?

Like · · Share