which gmat test is best?

hi i have started my prep and am done with 0g11 sc section n now i hv started wid 1000 scoretop sc questions. anyways, i have enough of english material. i have og10 maths review n og11 maths review and manhattan maths and other material availab…

hi
i have started my prep and am done with 0g11 sc section n now i hv started wid 1000 scoretop sc questions. anyways, i have enough of english material. i have og10 maths review n og11 maths review and manhattan maths and other material available and gmat prep material and kaplan premier as well.
now, i dont have any tests other than kaplan cd which i guess i should not do until i am through wid my prep.
plz suggest any tests i should do. should i buy 800 score tests or any other. plz suggest the best.

nidhi

hi
i have started my prep and am done with 0g11 sc section n now i hv started wid 1000 scoretop sc questions. anyways, i have enough of english material. i have og10 maths review n og11 maths review and manhattan maths and other material available and gmat prep material and kaplan premier as well.
now, i dont have any tests other than kaplan cd which i guess i should not do until i am through wid my prep.
plz suggest any tests i should do. should i buy 800 score tests or any other. plz suggest the best.

nidhi

Dear Kataria,

I have few paper tests (soft copy, original GMAC) and also some sectional tests. PM me your mail ID and I will try to send these tests to you. In all I can send you 9 Full GMAC tests and 5 Va and 5 QA tests.

Also try to google for tests and you will find many tests on net. This is how I got all these tests.

Arun

PS. My net connection is very slow and I may take sometime is sending you the tests.

Hi,
There is already a thread for posting about GMAT prep material. Please continue the discussion on the following thread:

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/gmat-and-related-discussions/14958-gmat-prep-material-73.html

Thanks.

Hi Arun,
Could you please send me a copy of the tests on
Thanks a lot in advance!!!

-Amit

Dear Kataria,

I have few paper tests (soft copy, original GMAC) and also some sectional tests. PM me your mail ID and I will try to send these tests to you. In all I can send you 9 Full GMAC tests and 5 Va and 5 QA tests.

Also try to google for tests and you will find many tests on net. This is how I got all these tests.

Arun

PS. My net connection is very slow and I may take sometime is sending you the tests.

Nidhi,
I agree to Jackofalltrades, the you must concentrate on all the sections, dont be in a hurry to give tests, rather save them for the last few weeks.

Anyways, the best test is the GMATprep as provided by the mba.com.
It is the best evaluator and the level of questions is quiet near to the real GMAT. Further, you can use Princeton, 800score and barrons' tests.

-Amit

hey there, 😃

you guys can check my signature post ''ultimate post b4 farewell''

i think I've mentioned there about various online tests 😃

hi
thanks arun
my mail id is

nidhi

hey i have tried that a lot of times, to make shedules for my studeis but somehow fail to do so.
can u suggest me some shedule by which i shud study if i need to do my prep in 1 month

Respect the title of the topic and stick to it.

If you've any other query go to ''GMAT query centre''

btw there's a fantastic blog for systematic study plan
http://beatthegmat.blogspot.com

go and have a look!