Which GMAT coaching institute in Noida

Note to mods: Not sure if my post is in conformity of forum rules. Request you to notify before taking action. Hi Puys, I’ve been taking CAT for 2 years now and have scored 85 and 87 percentile. I’m preparing to take GMAT this year sometime …

Note to mods: Not sure if my post is in conformity of forum rules. Request you to notify before taking action.

Hi Puys, I've been taking CAT for 2 years now and have scored 85 and 87 percentile. I'm preparing to take GMAT this year sometime in August. I've been studying for it for a while now but I feel I need classroom coaching to get through with it this year.

I'm not very fussy with my selection of tutors but I prefer something which is closer to home (Noida) and doesn't involve too much traveling.

A quick Google search gives me 2 options: Experts' Global and Jamboree.

I basically need support for quants section and admission processes. Can anybody (preferably from Noida) share his/ her experience with either of the institute or help me choose one? Or if there's a third option?

Just to add, there's Princeton Review as well in Noida. Now that only adds to the confusion. Any help Puys?

Bump!! Anyone?