Which country gives easy visa?

Hey I am a software engineer and have 4 years work experience. And I want to leave India and want to spend atleast 2-3 years in some other country. Also dont want to apply for student visa. So please tell me which country gives me visa easil…

Hey I am a software engineer and have 4 years work experience. And I want to leave India and want to spend atleast 2-3 years in some other country. Also dont want to apply for student visa.

So please tell me which country gives me visa easily for atleast 2-3 years and I should apply for which kind of visa for that country?

Thanks, in advance.

Cheapest & fastest is Singapore. You can come here for 3-months Work Permit Visa. Later, can convert the same to Full-Time Work Visa or Employment Pass as they say in Singapore. Check Ministry of Manpower, Singapore website for more details.
Costliest & Rewarding is USA, get hold of an consultant, plenty in B'lore and Chennai to apply H1-B, usually you pay Visa fees, once approved, they take 1/3rd commission of Visa cost and return you back. Some also, mention, you need to work with them for 6months with salary at US, before switching.