Which collge and major for Executive MBA ?

Hello All, I would like you all to advice my friend as he is in dilemma to which college and which major/specialization he should opt for. He has 5yrs of experience in manufacturing industry. He has done engineering in Mechanical. He is…

Hello All,

I would like you all to advice my friend as he is in dilemma to which college and which major/specialization he should opt for.

He has 5yrs of experience in manufacturing industry. He has done engineering in Mechanical. He is opting for executive MBA. Now he got admission offer from one of the A grade college ( 15months full time) and one B grade college (2year full time).

1. He would like to go for finance, do you think this is wise option as he doesnt have any background in this area? If yes which college he should choose? (consider the duration of course as well)

2. Do you think he should go for operations as major from B grade college? ( is it going to be good to do operations from B grade college)

3. Do you think he should opt for A grade college? Option is finance,general management and marketing. As for finance point 1 will answer, for other 2 majors-As he is not sure if he can handle marketing, is general management option good? What are the job prospects for him considering his background and current experience?
If you guys suggest marketing, can you please also tell if someone who is not sure if he can handle marketing will be able to learn ir perform well in that field?

Please suggest. Highly appreciate your responses and other pointers if any.
Your experience will definitely help him.

Thanks in advance.