Which college is the best to study MSc finance in Uk

hi guys i have done my B.Com(Accounts and finance) from Mumbai University. I scored 83.33%. Now im doin CFP and a PG Diploma in Adv Financial Planning and Wealth Management… Im planning to do Msc in Finance from UK. will i be eligible for collg…

hi guys
i have done my B.Com(Accounts and finance) from Mumbai University. I scored 83.33%. Now im doin CFP and a PG Diploma in Adv Financial Planning and Wealth Management.. Im planning to do Msc in Finance from UK. will i be eligible for collges like
LSE
Warwick
Imperial
Manchester
Lancaster
Are these the best colleges to do MSc finance from..if not thn can any one please give me the list of the best colleges to do MSc finance in UK..
I will be giving my GMAT this year....what is the score required to take the addmission in any of these colleges..
Guys pls help..im really confused

hi
i am also planning for similar kind of colleges...
do u mind sharing ur profile a bit?

hi.. i am in my final year of bcom. I would also like to know about M.Sc in finance from UK. Which colleges are the best? And what are my chances of getting selected? PGs plz guide!!

Musicale Says
hi.. i am in my final year of bcom. I would also like to know about M.Sc in finance from UK. Which colleges are the best? And what are my chances of getting selected? PGs plz guide!!

Please choose ur stream and then check Rankings(FT rankings are the best I suppose),fee,job scenario,part-time job,etc.

Regards!

PS:Please do a bit of research before coming to any concrete decision.If Its not Big 3 or UCL,Be a bit cautious.