Which coaching is better KAPLAN or Princeton

Hey friends, Iam new to Pagalguy so if I have posted in a wrong section , then please forgive me. Ok,I want to get your views/experience.I am planning to join GMAT classes.I have visited both princeton as well as Kaplan coaching centre.If i …

Hey friends,
Iam new to Pagalguy so if I have posted in a wrong section , then please forgive me.
Ok,I want to get your views/experience.I am planning to join GMAT classes.I have visited both princeton as well as Kaplan coaching centre.If i view facts stated by them like fees,batch size,no. of mock tests, I have a clear choice there.But I want to go by the quality of materials and classes because that is what matters at the end of the day.So please response and state your view as to which is better to study at.But I havent found anyone who has taken gmat tutions.Is it so ridiculous and silly to take coaching for gmat?
i will be really thankful to all of you people.
Awaiting quick response

Regards,
Ankit

one more thing that i would like to state here is that since i have not found any person taken gmat classses, so iwould like to know that is it so silly and ridiculous to take gmat classes??? Is it like so easy that if a person studies at home , he will score good marks and there is no need to take tutions.Personally spaking, i was good in academics . But since I have time on hand and also not much problem in paying 23000 fees just to ensure that i am fully prepared for gmat, so am planning to join tutions.
Please reply and provide your views,advice and suggestions.
Thanx

Ankit