Which Business Schools to aim at?

Hellooo, I have been dong some research on which MBA schools to apply to. As a part of it would like some advise from people who have already gone through the process or have some knowledge to impart. Would like to share my profile for your …

Hellooo,
I have been dong some research on which MBA schools to apply to. As a part of it would like some advise from people who have already gone through the process or have some knowledge to impart.
Would like to share my profile for your advice.
Work Ex: Have completed 2 yrs (as on may 2006) of experience with one of the leading IT firm in india. during this period 1) Have been awarded the process improvement award Q3 2005, 2) awarded the Team Award for the year 2004, 3) Complete Six Sigma Green Belt Certification 4) Got a promotion with the 1 year conformation.
Have worked as a visiting lecturer for an 'A' grade college in mumbai. Took more than 30hrs lectures for B.Sc. students.
Studies and extra activities: Have a decent 70% in my 10th, 12th (commerce) and through out my degree (B.Sc. - IT).
Have been a caption of a group of students in the degree college for a inter-group competition . The whole college was divided into 5 groups where each group had aprox 800 students. The competition had 22 events in the field of sports, performing arts and fine arts. Also was a part of the committee for the department festival.
During the college and junior college years, Won a silver medal and two bronze medal at national level (all india). Won gold medals for 4 years continuously at state (maharashtra) level. Have won many gold medals at the city level and till date have multiple records standing at city level.
Was also awarded a national level scholarship during my school days.
GMAT: Pending, would be giving the same by aug-sep 2006.
Please suggest from you experience / knowledge
Which business schools should i be applying to?
and
Is my profile good enough to give a shot to the top schools in the world?
Thanks a lot everyone for putting in some time to help me.
Regards,
Ashish Agrawal.
I'm a fellow applicant too. I would try to be as candid as possible in opiniating about ur post.
Work Ex: Have completed 2 yrs (as on may 2006) of experience with one of the leading IT firm in india. during this period 1) Have been awarded the process improvement award Q3 2005, 2) awarded the Team Award for the year 2004, 3) Complete Six Sigma Green Belt Certification 4) Got a promotion with the 1 year conformation.

This work exp is good but not exceptional. I wonder if the promotion you mentioned was from team member to a module lead post or higher. If yes, then it is really a scoring point. Added to that, it makes more sense to understand that rather than the role you perform, it is the actual responsibilities given to you that matters the most.
During the college and junior college years, Won a silver medal and two bronze medal at national level (all india). Won gold medals for 4 years continuously at state (maharashtra) level. Have won many gold medals at the city level and till date have multiple records standing at city level.
Was also awarded a national level scholarship during my school days

Frankly speaking, this is impressive. You can bring out that "Well-rounded" personality with this point.
Which business schools should i be applying to?
and
Is my profile good enough to give a shot to the top schools in the world?

Your B-school list depends on your score range. If you get 700+, you **CAN** try at top schools. If it is 670 to 700, you can get into good ones.
Hope my opinion helps....

I just gave my GMAT and hoping for a good score.I have more than four years of work experience. I am planning to take a break from my job and do my MBA . I am looking for a one year full-time program . Suggest me any good B-school . Thanks J