which books to choose for CAT2013

Hi all, I just learned how to add new thread :stuck_out_tongue: I knew this is a very famous question since ages …but here again just to be more clear. 2013 is my first try on CAT, which is just 6 months away… :disappointed:

Hi all,

I just learned how to add new thread 😛 I knew this is a very famous question since ages ...but here again just to be more clear.

2013 is my first try on CAT, which is just 6 months away... 😞 And already i spent lotta times researching which book to choose. 😞

For quans Im still in doubt if to go with Arun Sharma or Quantum CAT by Sarvesh kumar . In older posts and also in websites i noticed that there are lots of mistakes and wrong answers in Arun Sharma. But the Quantum cat is still not available 😞

Also im not quite sure what book i need for DI,VA,LR.. Having 6 months in hand , i knew this is too late to ask now.But hoping to get answers from you all who've apparently preparing since long time 😃 :).

6 months preparation with right materials will do the magic is what i thought.

Please share ur views and the books which i can rely on. thanks in advance !! udhaya

dear ,

i m also beginer for cat 2013 . if u will find i hope plz aware me

is nk sinha good for quant?😉