Which are the good colleges accepting CMAT Feb 2015?

I would like to know,which are the good colleges accepting CMAT Feb 2015 ?

Please recommend b-schools for 74percentile in cmat

colleges accepting CMAT Feb 2015

→ SIMSREE ,  Mumbai                                                                                                                    

→ K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research (KJSIMSR ), Mumbai

→ SIES College of Management  studies, Mumbai                                        

→ N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai   

→ IES Management College and Research Centre, Mumbai  

→ Pune University Department of Management Studies (PUMBA DMS)

→ ASM, Pune

→ Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Management,  Pune               

→ Sinhgad Institute,  Pune     

→ DSIMS (Durga Devi Saraf Inst of Management studies), Mumbai                                              

→ Indira Institute of management, Pune                                                                                             

→ Sri Balaji Society,  Pune          

i) Balaji Institute of Modern Management - BIMM Pune 

ii) Balaji Institute of Telecom and Management- BITM Pune 

iii) Balaji Institute of Internationl Business - BIIB Pune

iv) Balaji Institute of Management & Human Resource Development - BIMHRD Pune 

→ Kirloskar Institute of Advanced management Studies, Pune 

→ Universal Business  school, Mumbai  

→ Kohinoor Business School, Mumbai

→ MIT SOB Pune

→ International Institute of Management Studies, Pune

→ FLAME, Pune

B.Tech. (Chemical)

Exp : 13 Months in MNC company  

CMAT-SEPT'14 : 52%ile

CAT'14 : 42%ile

OBC category

which colleges should i apply??

Is it worth to apply in CMAT feb..becoz results are coming by the end of march..till den all GD/PI will be over...

→ SIES College of Management  studies, Mumbai

sies has good placement record ?                                        

Do we need to apply for colleges for  cmat feb exam 2015 like goa institute,jamnalal bajaj,k.j somaiya etc before itself or after the results are out?

i have 86% in cmat sep 2014 i want to apply for imt nagpr and xime...bt by mistake my scorecard is deleted and now it cannot be downloaded...is dere ny way to get d scorecard ny1 having idea bot sch problems???

I heard from a friend in K J somaiyaan, that they will not be accepting students with CMAT Feb 2015 scores, but CMAT Sep 2014 scores only (besides CAT). Is that true? If so, then what are the colleges (better ones) that I can apply with CMAT Feb 15 scores? Please suggest.

hello friends!!  

is xime accepts cmat feb 2015 score ??  how much score it will take to get admission.... 

plz reply...... thanks.... 

I am unable to download my admit card for Feb 2015 even after logging into my existing user account. Please guide me.

can anyone plz mention the cutoffs for good colleges accepting cmat feb score?it would really be very helpful.

Is it only me or can't anyone download the CMAT 2015 admit card as well??

Guys, i am still not able to download the admit card. I have been trying it for the last 2 days. Has anybody else been able to download?

How is NALSAR MBA doing? What is the admission procedure ?

How is NALSAR MBA doing? What is the procedure to get admission?

Received a mail from NALSAR about their MBA program? Can somebody help me with the kind of program they are offering?

NALSAR has started a MBA program recently? Is it advisable to apply their?

How is MBA - Innovation and Sustainability at NALSAR University of Law? Hyderabad.

Any idea about MBA placements? They are calling applications for 3rd batch of MBA?