Where to get MDI/NITIE forms in Hyderabad

Hi Folks, I’ve a small question for ppl preparing for CAT from hyderabad. Where can I get MDI and NITIE forms out here in hyderabad? Are there any banks keeping these forms or I’ve to do it online. Thanks in advance. Regards, Jas.

Hi Folks,

I've a small question for ppl preparing for CAT from hyderabad. Where can I get MDI and NITIE forms out here in hyderabad? Are there any banks keeping these forms or I've to do it online.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jas.

Hi Folks,

I've a small question for ppl preparing for CAT from hyderabad. Where can I get MDI and NITIE forms out here in hyderabad? Are there any banks keeping these forms or I've to do it online.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jas.

You can download the NITIE form online from http://www.nitie.edu/NITIE_Application_Form_2004.pdf

cheers

Ankur

hey folks r theMDI forms online for PGPM... >>??
sutapa

hi,

u can fill the form online...jus go to www.mdi.ac.in and follow the links..

best of luck

Qwezark

Hey when I access the MDI site, in the admissions section, the link for "download form", the only form available is for the NMP.

But when I go in the online form section for PGP, PGP-HR, the link for download form gives a .pdf form in which I have the options for all programmes, i.e NMP, PGP PGP- HR etc.

On the site it says there are two ways of applying,
1) using the online appln form,
2) By sending a DD to MDI.
Nowhere does it state that I can download the form & send it with the DD.

So if i take a print of the form, fill in & send it, will it be acceptable? i.e Is the printout of the form valid for all programmes, or only the NMP one.

I dont want to fill the online form, but then sending the DD, waiting for the form, & then again sending it back is time consuming. So downloading the form & taking the printout is ideal!!

Someone please clarify!

Please clarify

my frnd has encounter ed the same problem..while she went ahead wid the print -out sectipn for PGPM...wht to b done... MDI boys plzzzz clarify...!
sutapa