where to apply with a score of 650 ?

I took GMAT a few days back and would like to know which colleges should I apply with this score . I have decent acads , university rank holder, extra - curr , member of basketball team ,cricket etc (nothing special) 3 years of work Ex …

I took GMAT a few days back and would like to know which colleges should I apply with this score .

I have decent acads , university rank holder,
extra - curr , member of basketball team ,cricket etc (nothing special)
3 years of work Ex

Please post your response as to which colleges i can target for 2010.

Thanks in advance

Dear Friend,
No score is a bad score or no school is a bad school unless and until you it as bad. To list out universities the best you should are in this manner.
1.Know your specilization.(Be goal oriented rather than confused)
2.Know which companies you would like to work for.(Knowing it will help you for a play safe game)
3.Know where this companies operate from, their regional and head offices.(You should not endup in no mans land)
4.Know which universities reside in the vicinity of this companies.
5.List out those universities, contact them, request for their employment statistics.
6.Evaluate your position in the industry where do you stand, can you compete with somebody well experienced, are you financially very well prepared then only take a decision.
Doing a MBA from a top or non ranked university is not an achievement but delivering yourself in the industry is the biggest challenge.
Regards,
Prathamesh