Where Should I APPLY??????

Hey ! to any one out there listening in plz tell me where do i have a decent chance of getting in… Iam 1) an electronics engineer …- degree not too good 54% A) took 2 years break in between caus my performance wasent good . B) worked f…

Hey ! to any one out there listening in plz tell me where do i have a decent chance of getting in..
Iam
1) an electronics engineer ..- degree not too good 54%
A) took 2 years break in between caus my performance wasent good .
B) worked full time for those 2 years. as a production supervisor, handling a fair amt of responsibility and managing 11 workers under me.

2) after completing engineering was absorbed back into the same company, luckily thw company was undergoing a huge expansion process. so got promoted to a production managers post. now taking care of 35 odd ppl , setting up of the new machinery , and overlooking the training of the workers, and successful transfer of technology. so basically doing a really good job.
>> Recently designed one of the new products myself.

3) extra curriculum; very active very outgoing.
a) played basketball for college ( final year as captain of the team)
b) participated in various quizes, debates,and won prizes , at school as well as college.
C) been a part of the editorial team - also held positions of responsiblities in school and college.
d) started a royal enfield club .. organised and conducted trips for its members.
e) when in college along with some other friends, started a newsletter .
f) worked as a guide for foreign tourists during vacations.
the list is long very long ...

In fact iam hoping that ill be able to make a good case out of all my extra activities.

i recently took the GMAT got 580
also my 10th - 73%
12 th - 62%

so if any one is listening in plz advice me as to where can i apply.
i have a total of 3+ yrs of work exp.
during some mba fairs that i attended i had a word with the various representatives..I told them abt my case of dropping 2 yrs.. and working for that time.. after explianing alil abt my work , they said that it will definately be considered as valid work ex.

But still with my low % in engineering (54%)
3 yrs of work ex and a 580 GMAT
which colleges should i be applying to.??
(EU And US)

Thanx
Aj

A good strategy would be to retake the GMAT and then do a good research on business schools you are interested in and then come back to check what people think about your profile vis a vis the chances at a specific school.

Asking people to suggest schools, usually wont elicit the right response, if any 😉

I am not too sure if those two years break would be considered full-time work-experience. Usually, WE post graduation is considered as full-time...You might wanna check up on that :)

Cheers