Where I should Apply

Hi EveryBody I give GMAT Last week, I got low score of 510. Can Anyone suggest me where i should apply . I am looking for MBA From Canada/Singapore/Australia/Belgium I have done B.Tech Computers with 70% marks and workexp of 4.5 yrs …

Hi EveryBody

I give GMAT Last week, I got low score of 510. Can Anyone suggest me where i should apply . I am looking for MBA From Canada/Singapore/Australia/Belgium

I have done B.Tech Computers with 70% marks and workexp of 4.5 yrs

I want to do MBA from college having good placement record

Plz help me out !!!

Thanks

1) Can you take the GMAT again? its a bit too low for self-comfort
2) belgium? what school? better try at France/Spain - better schools, larger economies, bigger scarcity of professionals, better known
3) again what schools in Canada/Australia and Singapore is up to you. you have to research. every school is a personal fit. i can't tell you what fits you. for the record i shall apply next year and only in US B-schools.

Cheers

Hi ,

I am planning to take up GMAT (some time in sep 09). Because of the huge expenses and current financial break down of the US system am not in favor of applying for a B- School in US. I have 3+ years experience in IT. Presently employed at one of the largest investment banks in Europe (French).
I am planning to fund my education through bank loans. So will not be able to go for the most expensive ones.

Acads -
10th 70% (ICSE)
12Th 58 %
BE (IT) 65 % (Non IIT , NIT)

Work Ex-
Working for the largest retail and investment bank in france , at its india development center.

Very good work ex. I have won lot of awards in my professional life. Good extra curriculas.

I am planning to apply for any europen school ( Belgium / Germany / Spain ). Suggest me a good school for MBA Finance.
Should I start learning French / German? Will that help in admission ?
How the job market in europe ? I am open to going back into IT , howz the IT job market in Europe ?