Where do I send SCMHRD form?

Right frm SNAP to SIBM to SCMHRD, I see a common thread… no, not Symbiosis… m talking about mis-management… as if they were in some kinda hurry, overlooking the various concerns tht a candidate may be having… Anywayz, coming to the po…

Right frm SNAP to SIBM to SCMHRD, I see a common thread... no, not Symbiosis... m talking about mis-management... as if they were in some kinda hurry, overlooking the various concerns tht a candidate may be having...

Anywayz, coming to the point... if I m not wrong (and I dont think I can be wrong, after having checked the entire propectus n each link on the web-site thrice each), SCMHRD ppl hvnt specified where do we ought to send our forms... they hv given both addresses (Pune n Nashik campuses)... duznt make life easier... they hvnt explicitly given anything like 'Admissions Office/Co-ordinator' types...

Plz help ASAP... possibly any Pune/Nashik PG-ite cud volunteer...

Thanx n Regards

it has to be sent to pune campus,
Regards.

Right frm SNAP to SIBM to SCMHRD, I see a common thread... no, not Symbiosis... m talking about mis-management... as if they were in some kinda hurry, overlooking the various concerns tht a candidate may be having...

Anywayz, coming to the point... if I m not wrong (and I dont think I can be wrong, after having checked the entire propectus n each link on the web-site thrice each), SCMHRD ppl hvnt specified where do we ought to send our forms... they hv given both addresses (Pune n Nashik campuses)... duznt make life easier... they hvnt explicitly given anything like 'Admissions Office/Co-ordinator' types...

Plz help ASAP... possibly any Pune/Nashik PG-ite cud volunteer...

Thanx n Regards

send it to the following address

Symbiosis Infotech Campus
Plot No. 15, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park,
Hinjewadi, MIDC,
Pune - 411 057

Thanks ppl... makes logical sense, for sure... but has it been explicitly mentioned anywhere? I cudnt find it...

hey Buck_was

please do write SCMHRD( ...full form)..on topi of the envelope.......

I was also in a fix as to where to send the form so I mailed it to the Pune Campus...without writing SCMHRD on top.....and they returned it back......without mentioing any reason....I called them up and they said u dint write SCMHRD on the top...!!!!!

It cost me another 50....so u better take care....

Cheers

Mohit

hey Buck_was

I was also in a fix as to where to send the form so I mailed it to the Pune Campus...without writing SCMHRD on top.....and they returned it back......without mentioing any reason....I called them up and they said u dint write SCMHRD on the top...!!!!!

Cheers

Mohit

i dint write SCMHRD on top.. n my app hasnt come back.. does that mean that they hav discarded mine?

not sure buddy....when did u send it

hey guys there is a dedicated email kept for queries..we get around 200 mails and we answer them..
so if u have any doubts email the id's given..
if not so mail me..i will forward them and find out the problems and glitches..
ok.
[email protected]
u can ask queries from ur registration confirmation to apllication doubts etc etc..
there will be 3 people who work round the clock answering all the mails..
for doubts on snap test u have [email protected]..i guess we may no longer look into those emails..now..
as of last day reports snap registartions have touched 44000,and scmhrd close 25000...
luv
sivaram

Thanx alot shivram........for d help u r providing to SNAP aspirants.....

hey Buck_was

Cheers

Mohit

Thanx Mohit... had done tht anywayz...

sivaram_cataspirant Says
as of last day reports snap registartions have touched 440000

I guess tht figure wud be 44000 and not 440000, rite sivaram?

how do i find out whether my application has reached or not? hey sivaram, can u help me out on this?

hey buck_was,
i think its better that u send the SCMHRD form to ur inlaws..........

hey buck_was,

Please try n maintain the sanity of this place... if u cant give any inputs tht may be of use, kindly refrain frm posting one-liners tht may be appearing as jokes to u...

Thanx n Regards
hey buck_was,

Stay away from threads where you dont have anything to contribute.....believe you me, its really easy

Cheers
RASMUS @ Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:39 pm Says
how do i find out whether my application has reached or not? hey sivaram, can u help me out on this?

well rasmus..
i told u use the email id [email protected]..
we keep it refresh throughtout the day.
peoiple really ask a lot there..use the facility..
right now i donot have the database to check ur details..
send the mail..if u donot get in 1/2 dyas..mail me the details i will do a personal check..
ok..luv
sivaram
sivaram_cataspirant @ Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:58 am Says

well rasmus..
i told u use the email id [email protected]..
we keep it refresh throughtout the day.
peoiple really ask a lot there..use the facility..
right now i donot have the database to check ur details..
send the mail..if u donot get in 1/2 dyas..mail me the details i will do a personal check..
ok..luv
sivaram

thx sivaram for ur prompt reply... i have already mailed u guess at the mail id u hav mentioned above... but my mails r bouncing cos it says ur inbox is full... i'll give u my details after tryin once more.. thx again..

hey guys...

when u say that write SCMHRD(full form )on the envelope , do u mean wiritng the full form of scmhrd or Just SCMHRD followed by the Pune address is enuf..coz i had done just that..

do u think i shud call them to find abt it???

lemme knw guys and sivaram if u listenin then plz do reply
ciao

hey guys...

when u say that write SCMHRD(full form )on the envelope , do u mean wiritng the full form of scmhrd or Just SCMHRD followed by the Pune address is enuf..coz i had done just that..

do u think i shud call them to find abt it???

lemme knw guys and sivaram if u listenin then plz do reply
ciao

the full form of SCMHRD!

oh shucks....ru really sure abt it coz i had just written scmhrd
so wud they reject it coz scmhrd was the only place i had applied...