Where do i apply?

Hi all I have been going thru forums , business week online etc to shortlist schools to apply… My background is : 3.5 yrs exp in IT, gmat 700 moderate extra curriculars… please suggest schools where i should apply…and what…

Hi all

I have been going thru forums , business week online etc to shortlist schools to apply...

My background is :

3.5 yrs exp in IT, gmat 700 moderate extra curriculars...

please suggest schools where i should apply..and what the the deadlines for applying this year for those schools....

my motivation is
1. I have to do an MBA to leaverage my existing skills etc etc.
2. I am OK with investing a large amount (how much ) in education as if feel it gives long term results

please give your insights...i know this question has been put up a lot of times but i didnt find convincing replies in any of the posts/forums...

Hi all

I have been going thru forums , business week online etc to shortlist schools to apply...

My background is :

3.5 yrs exp in IT, gmat 700 moderate extra curriculars...

please suggest schools where i should apply..and what the the deadlines for applying this year for those schools....

my motivation is
1. I have to do an MBA to leaverage my existing skills etc etc.
2. I am OK with investing a large amount (how much ) in education as if feel it gives long term results

please give your insights...i know this question has been put up a lot of times but i didnt find convincing replies in any of the posts/forums...

You would never find convincing replies to this query anywhere... it is always individualistic... finding the right school is a painful process...since one need to spend lot of time researching based on one's own requirement.... so dont expect a ready-made solution since even if someone gives that it wont apply to you straight away.... your aspirations and your requirements would always be different than others.....

I would suggest you to exhuastively use www.google.com, go to B-school website, read everything on the site, search for blogs of those b-schools students, mail them, chat with them, if you are lucky you can get their phone numbers, call them... thats the only way to learn about what really goes inside a b-school.

If you are already choosen some schools, you can find some students on this forum ....

Ketan

I am an BSC graduate and taking care of my family business for the past five years . I want to do MBA from a reputed university . Suggestions please !