When Do I get GMAT and AWA Score

Hello I am going for GMAt test tomorrow :smiley: Am i going to get the score right away on the screeen after completion of last section ( verbal) or how does it go ? Can any one help please …i am new to this? Also when do i get …

Hello
I am going for GMAt test tomorrow 😃

Am i going to get the score right away on the screeen after completion of last section ( verbal) or how does it go ?
Can any one help please ...i am new to this?

Also when do i get my AWA score?

When i come out of prometric center , how do i get unofficial score?and official score....

Any one please

Thanks
Shilpi

You wll get the unofficial score just after you submit the the while thingy at the end of the test. Only in very minor cases the score in the final screen may differ from the one you get via the snail mail confirmation.

The AWA score takes more time (the people at ETS actually check ur essays and assign an avg score for a total of 3 passes by different checkers)...........it will be there in the snail mail you receive........but you can always call up prometrics in your city for more info abt that.

- IceCube

As per the unofficial score sheet, the official score + AWA score will reach your postal address within 15 days!