When are the GD/PI Calls for these institues coming out?

Please pardon me if a similar post exists somewhere else. I was unable to find it. Can people please tell me the tentative dates for the gd-pi calls for these institues will be out: 1. MDI, Gurgaon 2. SPJain, Mumbai 3. SCMHR…

Please pardon me if a similar post exists somewhere else. I was unable to find it.

Can people please tell me the tentative dates for the gd-pi calls for these institues will be out:

1. MDI, Gurgaon
  2. SPJain, Mumbai
  3. SCMHRD
  4. IMT, Ghaziabad
  5. IITB
  6. NITIE, Mumbai
  7. XLRI
  8. XIMB
Please pardon me if a similar post exists somewhere else. I was unable to find it.

Can people please tell me the tentative dates for the gd-pi calls for these institues will be out:
  1. MDI, Gurgaon
  2. SPJain, Mumbai
  3. SCMHRD
  4. IMT, Ghaziabad
  5. IITB
  6. NITIE, Mumbai
  7. XLRI
  8. XIMB

Hey! All instis have an admissions thread running!
NITIE, MDI, IMT AND SPJIMR are under the CAT and Related Discussions!
While the others are right in this foroum.

I have always wanted an iPad and thought I would wait a few months from release date before getting one. However, I have now learnt that the current iPad only has 256MB of RAM memory. This concerns me a lot as the new iPhone 4 has double (512MB). It concerns me as I currently have an iPhone 3G which doesnt function on iOS 4 and I do not want to have an obsolete iPad in 18 months. I have bought a zenithink zt-180 Andriod 2.2 Tablet PC I dont want to wait until this time next year for iPad 2, but I dont want to buy an iPad now if a new one is coming out around December 2010/January 2011. For those who have yet to buy but plan to, what are your advice? Buy Now? Or Wait?

1. MDI, Gurgaon
  2. SPJain, Mumbai
  3. SCMHRD
  4. IMT, Ghaziabad
  5. IITB
  6. NITIE, Mumbai
  7. XLRI
  8. XIMB

U dont seem to be doing any amount of research I guess. IITB shortlists and dates are already out. SCMHRD is going on with its gdpi. spjain , xlri are alerady out with their shortlists. why ask questions without doing proper research?
Artaxerxes Says
U dont seem to be doing any amount of research I guess. IITB shortlists and dates are already out. SCMHRD is going on with its gdpi. spjain , xlri are alerady out with their shortlists. why ask questions without doing proper research?

You have bumped a really, really old post dude, it's not the poster's fault, it's yours!

Mods please close this thread, it has panned out in a comical fashion, there's a guy asking about I-Pads before this dude bumped the 5 year old thread, and the post before the I-Pad post also dates back to 2006!
You have bumped a really, really old post dude, it's not the poster's fault, it's yours!

Mods please close this thread, it has panned out in a comical fashion, there's a guy asking about I-Pads before this dude bumped the 5 year old thread, and the post before the I-Pad post also dates back to 2006!

LOL. sorry. my mistake

mods pls close this thread!!!!out of no where a post about ipad!!!!! hahahahahahha