Wheel of success - 4th Day : IIBS Corporate Interfuse Program

“ Wheel of Success ” (IIBS Training Program) will provide you 8 simple, practical and powerful steps to take charge of your life and become successful. It will help you to develop right mindset, skills and competencies. It will prepare you to face the world confidently and achieve whatever you want... Read more http://goo.gl/DfhzIs

Wheel of Success - A Corporate Interfuse Program @ IIBS is focused on grooming students and make them ready for the corporate World.

http://www.iibsonline.com/corporate-interfuse-program-at-iibs-wheel-of-success/

IIBS Bangalore is one among the top B-schools in India. The institute can maintain good ranking brought by the diversity of its batch strength, hostel facilities, highly qualified faculty and infrastructure    

IIBS is a great place to be. It offers a substantial amount of extracurricular activities and opportunities to volunteer. The academics are top-notch and the professors are truly engaged in teaching their students.   

IIBS deserve the value it gets and nothing can be a better place to study management in the country. This institute has attracted several international students from well reputed universities across the globe each year which is another proof of its being the best.     IIBS not only adds to your intelligence but also provide you an opportunity to grow and reform in all other fields be it sports, cultural or any non-academic activity.  

This is a great real-world experience as you get exposure to every kind of political view, culture, ethnicity and personality in an educational institution. The best kind of education is one experienced. IIBS is a great place to be. It offers a substantial amount of extracurricular activities and opportunities to volunteer. The academics are top-notch and the professors are truly engaged in teaching their students. 

IIBS is an incredible school that makes students the priority. Professors and Counsellors are almost always available for one-on-one assistance. The campus overall is stunningly beautiful, and the university staff is constantly keep up with the entire campus for a safe and clean environment for students. I am so glad that I chose IIBS to pursue my MBA.